Charnley | Vital Football

Charnley

He was at the meeting of the Premier league clubs who wanted to put a block on us spending mega bucks in January via sponsorship. Did I read he is the only one listed on NUFC holdings? The last link with Ashley still? Don't forget the SD signs are still there at the ground until the end of the season at least.

Aye...remember reading he was at that meeting as well.....all that vitriol against the manager but the chief henchman is still hanging around like a bad smell.

The only reason that would make sense to me is that he's responsible for the handover, if not wtf.....

Why would you have someone (Charnley) involved in negotiations when he failed to negotiate successfully with 10 managers before landing on Steve Bruce?

Why would you have someone (Charnley) involved in negotiations when he failed to negotiate successfully with 10 managers before landing on Steve Bruce?

You'd like to think he wouldn't be but I think I'm starting to realise that even Charnley has a bit more nounce about how to deal in the football world than our new owners do

Amateur hour at NUFC remains. What a fucking shambles.

Only we could go from a despot to the richest fuckers in the universe and still not be able to function in a professional manner.

As a club, we could fall in a barrel of tits and still come out sucking our thumbs.

Aye it don't bode well does it
Bit of Deja vu tik ?

The last billionaire rocked into town got the beers and King Kev in then proceeded to completely underwhelm us before taking the huff of all huffs.

This lot have rocked into town and went straight for the underwhelm us option.

Now that a manager has hopefully been sorted it is imperative a DOF is put in place asap. It's fine having the money, the vision of what you want but without the skills and right people in place that won't be achieved. Charnley is still here and that is one of the reasons. I bet he still has Mike's contact details on his phone.

Now that a manager has hopefully been sorted it is imperative a DOF is put in place asap. It's fine having the money, the vision of what you want but without the skills and right people in place that won't be achieved. Charnley is still here and that is one of the reasons. I bet he still has Mike's contact details on his phone.
Completely agree Mc, a DOF would cap it all off.

*legs it

Needs sorting out but it’s going to be slower than a lot were expecting. I have learnt over the years to expect nothing from NUFC then you won’t be disappointed only disillusioned not sure which is worse.

Something on companies house about termination of director employment dated yesterday.

Dunno if it's real or wind up!