Charlton Home | Page 2 | Vital Football

Charlton Home

Starting to look really important. Both sides simply have to win.It is often said about the ten game mark you look at the table.The team or teams who fails to win on Tuesday will be looking over their shoulders big time.

I’m really not worried Chris. We’ve not made a good start, granted, but I’ve seen enough to know that we’ll be alright.

I think playoffs is a step too far again though.

Would you consider continuing with Robbie McKenzie or Alex Mcdonald at left back?
Perhaps bring in Lintott at right back?
Or move Bennett to right back again?

LSB says he will bet you a
full English breakfast, that won't happen 😉

Apparently, it's not a full English if I don't have the tomatoes? So it's just four eggs, sausages, bacon, hash browns, beans (more than four) and mushrooms. So it's just an English breakfast I have. At least it's not a McDonald's 😊

I’m really not worried Chris. We’ve not made a good start, granted, but I’ve seen enough to know that we’ll be alright.

I think playoffs is a step too far again though.
Love the positivity my man …. I am starting to feel a little nervous but a couple of results starting tonight and the world feels better !!

play offs are a long long way off imho

Apparently, it's not a full English if I don't have the tomatoes? So it's just four eggs, sausages, bacon, hash browns, beans (more than four) and mushrooms. So it's just an English breakfast I have. At least it's not a McDonald's 😊

Wot no brown sauce or fried bread? You will fade away.

After taking a deep breath I have ordered a ticket for tonight. First match since going into self-imposed exile. Assuming, of course, I can figure out how to download the ticket I bought on a computer onto my phone...

Hope you downloaded ok and enjoyed the game 👍