Charlton fans | Page 3 | Vital Football

Charlton fans

Might it be possible that that was the joke?

I was joking on the basis that Wayne normally implies he is an expert on all matters. I'm trying to work out if Jokerman is joking about Wayne is writing a book and can therefore add author to his list of jobs behind engineer, lawyer, accountant, immigration officer, iman and a few other occupations I've forgotten.

I was joking on the basis that Wayne normally implies he is an expert on all matters. I'm trying to work out if Jokerman is joking about Wayne is writing a book
Apologies.

Jokerman's statement was in fact.............................

True!

WK has said that he is writing a book on defunct Northern train lines!

Apologies.

Jokerman's statement was in fact.............................

True!

WK has said that he is writing a book on defunct Northern train lines!

Sounds like a riveting subject matter (as opposed to a book about rivits). I now have this image in my mind of Wayne in 20 years time calling a load of book shops while mimicking the old "Fly Fishing" by J R Hartley. Interesting fact is that there is actually a book called Fly Fishing by J R Hartley.

Sounds like a riveting subject matter (as opposed to a book about rivits). I now have this image in my mind of Wayne in 20 years time calling a load of book shops while mimicking the old "Fly Fishing" by J R Hartley. Interesting fact is that there is actually a book called Fly Fishing by J R Hartley.

I found it - it is on this thread;

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/apropos-of-nothing-and-ng.99346/#post-2042589

Railways are in my blood to the extent I'm actually writing a book on the subject to be published around the end of the year/early next year. It deals with the lines from Lancaster to Morecambe and Heysham

Fact is stranger than fiction!

P.S. you forgot Occupational Pensions, Investments and (new entry) Global warming to WK's areas of expertise.

Yeah, 'tis a great story. And the bus itself is really quite beautiful.

I know he sold it for loadsamoney but not sure of the exact final price.

The article put the selling figure at £120,000. Very interesting story and your friends did a really good job on the restoration. Well done to them.

I found it - it is on this thread;

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/apropos-of-nothing-and-ng.99346/#post-2042589

Railways are in my blood to the extent I'm actually writing a book on the subject to be published around the end of the year/early next year. It deals with the lines from Lancaster to Morecambe and Heysham

Fact is stranger than fiction!

P.S. you forgot Occupational Pensions, Investments and (new entry) Global warming to WK's areas of expertise.

I might have read the first post and decided the thread wasn't for me and missed that titbit.

What are the odds of the book first being delayed and then cancelled due to unexpected weather conditions?