Charlton Athletic (a): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE! | Vital Football

Charlton Athletic (a): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
- One player each (please make sure you make it clear who if you mention more than one player).
- State your reason(s) (this helps form the article(s)).
- The deadline is 24 hours from now (anything after will be ignored).

Jensen
Commanded his area. Made some good punching clearances under pressure and made a great save at the end to deny them a winner.

Jensen for me too.

Stood up to a barrage, good decision making and execution in catching or punching. Could question his postioning for the goal, but the shot was fierce and overall Lukas saved our point.

Reeco comes close, our classiest and most composed outfield player on night when too much of the latter was absent, and a fine goal.

Jensen my MOTM - rock solid resolve and decision making.

Reeco was the pick of the outfield players, demonstrating the right approach and technique when he had the ball.

Jensen for me as well. Really stood up and put himself in the firing line when we were under so much pressure. Not seen him punch so many before but he was very effective with them. Late save from Edun was excellent as well (avoided the dreaded ‘ex-player’ scoring scenario). Was going to go for Reeco but as the game wore on in the second half Jensen really held it together for the team👏.

Reeco for me, just pipping Lukas. He shows how the game should be played, takes his opportunities boldly and steps up to do everything asked of him both defending and attacking. What a find that lad is!