Chansiri could be banned from football... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Chansiri could be banned from football...

Last edited:
Chancer is comedy gold. Decides to sell the ground to a company that never existed and thinks he can take on his own governing body and sue them. How to win friends and influence people.

He's also due in Court on 19 December to take on SYP, SAG and the Council who dared to suggest there were problems with the Leppings Lane End. :LOL:

Chancer is comedy gold. Decides to sell the ground to a company that never existed and thinks he can take on his own governing body and sue them. How to win friends and influence people.

He's also due in Court on 19 December to take on SYP, SAG and the Council who dared to suggest there were problems with the Leppings Lane End. :LOL:
Well i spose we'll have to call this fella DEL ChanceSUEy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:UTMPB

"Not me guv, honest, not only are we in the right but we want compensation for besmirching our excellent reputation"

Wednesday statement.
“The club has also notified the EFL that it stands ready to bring a claim against the EFL to obtain compensation for its conduct.
“The club maintains that it consulted with the relevant executive officers of the EFL in connection with the stadium transaction and that it acted in good faith.
“The club has in its possession numerous emails, letters and other documents in which the EFL gave authorisation to the transaction, and on which authorisation the club understood it could rely.
“That authorisation gave rise in law to a legitimate expectation that the transaction would be accepted by the EFL, which is binding on the EFL.
“The EFL is acting in breach of that binding legitimate expectation by retrospectively treating as misconduct that which it had itself previously authorised, and this makes the charges themselves unlawful.
“The club is accordingly bringing its own claim against the EFL to establish that it is acting unlawfully, as well as standing ready, if necessary, to vigorously defend the charges.”

And also a statement from DC which reads remarkably like yet another one of his club 1867 ’back me or else’ begging letters...

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/dejphon-chansiri-statement/

"Many people have suggested that I invested the amount of money I did – and continue to do – in order to achieve promotion to the Premier League. But this is not correct. I invested these sums to stay in the Championship, to ensure we would have the best chance of avoiding relegation. If promotion came, then great, but building from the bottom gave us the best opportunity of getting to the top."

If he's investing to stay in the Championship, not to get to the Pl, then surely his strategy is directly contravening FFP and he eradicates any defence that the spending was based on being promoted

Perhaps he thinks everybody else is as thick as their fan base 🤷‍♂️

Wasnt the whole expensive tickets/Club 1867 thing sold on the basis that it was to get promotion. In fact, didn't they have a fans survey thing where one of the questions was like.

Are you happy with the ticket prices..bearing in mind that this is the only way we can get enough money to challenge for promotion, and failing to recognise this means that you smell and are ugly and don't care about the club getting promoted.?

A. Yes, very happy. I'd gladly remortgage my house so the club can pay Jordon Rhodes £40k a week.
B. No, I'm really stupid, ugly and smell.

Wasnt the whole expensive tickets/Club 1867 thing sold on the basis that it was to get promotion. In fact, didn't they have a fans survey thing where one of the questions was like.

Are you happy with the ticket prices..bearing in mind that this is the only way we can get enough money to challenge for promotion, and failing to recognise this means that you smell and are ugly and don't care about the club getting promoted.?

A. Yes, very happy. I'd gladly remortgage my house so the club can pay Jordon Rhodes £40k a week.
B. No, I'm really stupid, ugly and smell.

I have a cousin who bought one and told me it was a master stroke of financial strategy to get around the FFP rules and, of course, he would get 3 or 4 years of PL football at the 'reduced' 5yr price so it was also a bargain.

As I said , he is a pig with every trait,character defect and brain cell they all carry.

"Not me guv, honest, not only are we in the right but we want compensation for besmirching our excellent reputation"

Wednesday statement.
“The club has also notified the EFL that it stands ready to bring a claim against the EFL to obtain compensation for its conduct.
“The club maintains that it consulted with the relevant executive officers of the EFL in connection with the stadium transaction and that it acted in good faith.
“The club has in its possession numerous emails, letters and other documents in which the EFL gave authorisation to the transaction, and on which authorisation the club understood it could rely.
“That authorisation gave rise in law to a legitimate expectation that the transaction would be accepted by the EFL, which is binding on the EFL.
“The EFL is acting in breach of that binding legitimate expectation by retrospectively treating as misconduct that which it had itself previously authorised, and this makes the charges themselves unlawful.
“The club is accordingly bringing its own claim against the EFL to establish that it is acting unlawfully, as well as standing ready, if necessary, to vigorously defend the charges.”

Having permission to sell the stadium is one thing
I'm pretty certain the EFL did not give them permission to sell their stadium at a ridiculously high price, just enough to beat FFP rules, to a company that doesn't exist.
And then having given permission for them to do that, I'm absolutely certain they also gave them permission to include the proceeds of the sale in last years accounts.

Not sure what planet the chancer is on

I've heard slight rumblings, not from any official source that the EFL plans to relegate them and start them off next season in League One with a points deduction as well.

This would require HMRC to get involved, a bit like the Rangers scenario in Scotland. There's no way the Scottish FA would have relegated Rangers if left to their own devices, it was disastous for the SPL, well apart from Celtic fans laughing about it.
But HMRC put the hammer down and the Scottish FA had to act.

We can only hope that the falsifying of last years accounts, which incidentally also means the falsifying of this years accounts will naturally happen is enough for HMRC to kick their arses down to League One, or even League Two.

Not holding my breath about it TBH

I've heard slight rumblings, not from any official source that the EFL plans to relegate them and start them off next season in League One with a points deduction as well.

This would require HMRC to get involved, a bit like the Rangers scenario in Scotland. There's no way the Scottish FA would have relegated Rangers if left to their own devices, it was disastous for the SPL, well apart from Celtic fans laughing about it.
But HMRC put the hammer down and the Scottish FA had to act.

We can only hope that the falsifying of last years accounts, which incidentally also means the falsifying of this years accounts will naturally happen is enough for HMRC to kick their arses down to League One, or even League Two.

Not holding my breath about it TBH
Who cares it’s a hell of a rumour to start spreading :hug: