toms - 8/6/2017 12:06

Don't know why you rise to cp pope

Top 3 arrogant posters on vital

1. Cp
2. Cp
3. Cp

Reserves. Cp, cp, cp, cp, cp

The irony of this is magnificently outrageous :19:

Yeah, like he understands what irony means in the first place.

Mao the man who takes things someone says and either twists them to meet his own narrow minded tunnel vision view or simply just can't understand nuance or basic sentence construction and then resorts to crude insults.

:19:

Tell you what there are some very good Bond books for the 6-11 range. I think they might come in useful for you. Ponder on that when you are next down the gym

toms - 8/6/2017 13:10

mao tse tung - 8/6/2017 12:54

MarvinsPA - 8/6/2017 12:11

1. Cp
2. Cp
3. Cp

Mao the man who takes things someone says and either twists them to meet his own narrow minded tunnel vision view or simply just can't understand nuance or basic sentence construction and then resorts to crude insults.

Tell you what there are some very good Bond books for the 6-11 range. I think they might come in useful for you. Ponder on that when you are next down the gym

I have some bad news for you!

People go to the Gym to keep fit.

People go to Educational centres to learn stuff.

I appreciate that this may come as a shock, but it certainly explains why you are such a retarded moron.

Ladies, seems like everyone here is on the "rag" today. Can I suggest maybe try getting this thread back to football.

Thanks

Hamburgr Head

mao tse tung - 8/6/2017 13:16

1. Cp
2. Cp
3. Cp

I appreciate that this may come as a shock, but it certainly explains why you are such a retarded moron.

Ahhh I see back to the crude insults...I'll give you this. You are consistent. Simple but consistent. Well done mao!! :14:

bgmineralman - 8/6/2017 13:38

Ladies, seems like everyone here is on the "rag" today. Can I suggest maybe try getting this thread back to football.

Thanks

Hamburgr Head

Wait till the election results roll in...

I told you, I have been a member since 2010 and have up until recently

Shit wrong account

Also AC is mine fookers

toms - 8/6/2017 13:42

mao tse tung - 8/6/2017 13:16

1. Cp
2. Cp
3. Cp

Ahhh I see back to the crude insults...I'll give you this. You are consistent. Simple but consistent. Well done mao!! :14:

There's a marked difference between a crude insult and a fitting epithet, not that you would come close to understanding.

You win mao. You've definitely outsmarted me on here today. Only a one dimensional simpleton couldn't see how a "fitting epithet" can't also be a crude insult. That's you all over.

I'll take my analysis over yours any day.

Have a great rest of a simple day

:14:

tombalonga - 8/6/2017 10:45

Unbelievable rant from CP haha. Absolutely classic stuff. Really enjoyed the via-the-internet-psychoanalysis at the end.

Pathetic stuff from all involved over at least two different threads.

Fair comment.

LyttleByLyttle - 8/6/2017 20:48

Unbelievable rant from CP haha. Absolutely classic stuff. Really enjoyed the via-the-internet-psychoanalysis at the end.

Fair comment.

As opposed to your ever so pathetic attempts to ingratiate yourself with Banger...

tombalonga - 8/6/2017 10:00

Oh nice, I'm gonna get some internet vitriol now. Never been on here as registered as OKD will confirm in the initial email I sent to register. As I also said to him, I have followed since about 2010 because the forum can be a good source of information, but never posted - largely due to the various meltdowns and in fighting. I had felt positive following the end of the season and impending takeover so decided to join up finally. Regretting it now.

It could be a great forum but it is ruined by various people in various ways. Wish OKD would just ban those who don't contribute anything (e.g Adebola Cornflakes)

No point in getting all wound up, just learn to take it with a pinch of salt. There'e still a bit to be learned on here, and sometimes a good laugh too.

radfordinlondon - 9/6/2017 09:43

guessing by the level of handbags, guess we ain't signed anybody yet lmao

My high level (1700 metres above sea level) source tells me a signing is imminent; a signing that we are actually spending money on.

mao tse tung - 9/6/2017 13:49

radfordinlondon - 9/6/2017 09:43

guessing by the level of handbags, guess we ain't signed anybody yet lmao

My high level (1700 metres above sea level) source tells me a signing is imminent; a signing that we are actually spending money on.

Is this the bid for the Fulham fella Mao?

Calvin Plummer - 8/6/2017 22:42

LyttleByLyttle - 8/6/2017 20:48

Fair comment.

As opposed to your ever so pathetic attempts to ingratiate yourself with Banger...

I guess the exec box is now off?

His attempts are't pathetic, he's well and truly ingratiated x