Championship home attendance figures | Vital Football

Championship home attendance figures

Sterling effort from rams considering the season theyve had if they do well next season they should comfortably see off the massive and if sunderland fail that will knock em back even more.
I think all 3 of forest derby and boro have bigger home ends than us although I think we only sold out for the fulham game

A statistical curiosity. Thats all.

Makes you wonder how the bottom half of that manage to pay their bills on those gates.

A statistical curiosity. Thats all.

Makes you wonder how the bottom half of that manage to pay their bills on those gates.
Smaller bills pal I don’t look at the swish bloke in the big house down the road and wonder how he can afford it,cos I know he makes more money than me,he doesn’t even give me a second thought !

Makes us just as bad as Wednesday. Getting highest attendance in league doesn't win you promotions.
I don't get your point? Irn-Bru posted the final home attendance tables and I posted the updated one. It's then up to the other users if they want to discuss it but we've hardly waxed lyrical about it, there's not even a praise for achieving it so why would simply providing info 'Make us just as bad a Wednesday'? You obviously don't know much about them by the way if you think that because they'd milk it for all it worth.

Out of interest would you have been happier to discuss it if our gates had been poor Then?