Chairboys away | Page 7 | Vital Football

Chairboys away

You forgot to add Magennis in your rant, yes players will improve but only under a different manager/coaches, whether it be here or elsewhere.

Take Callum Lang for instance.

You give me Callum Lang, I'll give you Charlie Wyke who's doing sod all at Rotherham.

Some players need a change of club to recapture their form, Lang was struggling for us way before Maloney arrived.

Poor all round.

Very poor from a goalkeeper that prefers to parry the ball away rather than get his body behind it and catch the ball.

Poor from Scott Smith allowing his man to get away so easily.

Humphrys should be left out for the rest of the season as he is clearly either not interested or not fit.

The biggest problem we have is that we can't break down teams that park the bus.

Godo cannot use his right foot and seems unwilling to take players on on the outside.

Jordan Jones is great up to the time it comes to cross the ball and then simply can't do it.

To all those that say this team is underperforming, these players are not as good as you believe. They are still too inexperienced to turn games around and don't have the ability that some believe them to have. They will improve with time but not this season.
Let's just start Humphs as the main striker rather than Magennis or why not try him up top in a two with the yank or Sze.
The Donkey Lashers will be coming for three points on Saturday so why don't we just go at them. For Mr Yawnball Maloney that will be a back 5 or 6 though.

I just don't see what Adeeko brings to the party...cant tackle, can't head the ball, doesn't want it, couldn't score in a brothel etc etc

Dont get it.
Agreed, he’s fucking shite. If he hadn’t come through the academy he’d be getting dogs abuse every week for his performances.

Let's just start Humphs as the main striker rather than Magennis or why not try him up top in a two with the yank or Sze.
The Donkey Lashers will be coming for three points on Saturday so why don't we just go at them. For Mr Yawnball Maloney that will be a back 5 or 6 though.

Humps is either not interested or still carrying a knock, he did sod all tonight.

If the players are as good as you say, how come we lose so many games to lower opposition ?

Surely you have to credit some of the under performance to players that aren't good enough or experienced enough.

If the players weren't good enough how could they beat all of the top sides?

Ability doesn't disappear when we play lower sides but the mentality completely changes. Maloney clearly struggling to motivate them outside of the big games.

Is that a joke? Humphreys doesn’t want to be here and can’t be arsed. Magennis is stealing a living. The lack of effort from so many of our players in that first half was shocking. No not shocking, embarrassing

Players can raise their game against better opposition, we all know that from cup games, but when faced with supposedly lower opposition they revert to type.

The ability and experience IS the issue.
You start a game of football with your strongest. 11. Mat Smith on the bench and plays. Scot Smith. Who looks like a fish out of water in that position full back Maybe. But never a midfielder

That just sums up Maloney.

We know he's inexperienced Frank but my point is that the players he has are even more inexperienced and have less ability than they are being given credit for. Performances like this just highlight the lack of experience needed to break down teams that pack their defence.

If the players aren't good enough how can we win 5 out of 7 games against the top 4?

Lang looked poor for us this season but he's been great for Portsmouth.

We just under perform nearly every week.
Are the players not good enough or just can't be arsed
Knowing most will be binned end of season due to wage cuts

I love how busy this place is after a loss. It's magnificent.

Can't be arsed reading all the bollocks right now - feck me, there's pages of it, all undoubtedly crying for the manager's head - but I will do tomorrow ... just to make sure I'm not being unfair.

As football fans, we're all obviously entitled to our opinions ... and every so often, they might even be right ... within a context ... but for the rest of the time, we can easily forget about them ... cos let's face it, our opinions are all (for the large part) forgettable.

Any road, dip yer bread while you can lads ... assuming of course that everyone isn't saying "give him more time". Aye, right.

If the players weren't good enough how could they beat all of the top sides?

Ability doesn't disappear when we play lower sides but the mentality completely changes. Maloney clearly struggling to motivate them outside of the big games.

I realise you will never concede the point KDZ but you really should read the post you are replying to.

Players from non league beat higher division sides in cup games, so are you saying that they also have the ability to compete for a full season in the higher division?

They beat the top sides because they are able to raise their games on one off occasions against the top teams, that doesn't mean that they are able to maintain that level all season.

If they had the ability that you credit them with they would be able to play at a consistent level and not be chalk and cheese in their performances.

I love how busy this place is after a loss. It's magnificent.

Can't be arsed reading all the bollocks right now - feck me, there's pages of it, all undoubtedly crying for the manager's head - but I will do tomorrow ... just to make sure I'm not being unfair.

As football fans, we're all obviously entitled to our opinions ... and every so often, they might even be right ... within a context ... but for the rest of the time, we can easily forget about them ... cos let's face it, our opinions are all (for the large part) forgettable.

Any road, dip yer bread while you can lads ... assuming of course that everyone isn't saying "give him more time". Aye, right.

Stick some rhyming words at the end of each line and that's your 12th man sorted this week!
Typical of you to call it bollocks and yet can't be arsed to read the posts!