CH admirers give us a reason to keep him ! | Vital Football

CH admirers give us a reason to keep him !

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
Just finished a long phone call with my brother and
we discussed all things Norwich City
One main point we arrived at when looking at why CH supporters and the CC hosts ask who would be a replacement and only answer is to say its Mc Nallys job to find one, is to respond by asking for a single reason to keep him.

Anybody think of a single reason I cannot !

in my opinion hughton has no redeeming qualities whatsoever
he is having to scotch rumours that fer is unsettled
...here we go,things beginning to unravel ?

I cant think of a single reason to keep the muppet . His one redeeming asset is supposed to be his niceness , but I reckon from his treatment of Wes and Beechio and his part in the departure of Holt and rumours of the unhappines of other players , I am beginning to think he is an unpleasant and ruthless guy hiding under a cover of niceness

Just read that fer isn't happy and another article where fer said it has taken time to settle here.

Also Wes and Pilks both wanted by Swansea and WBA.

I can see players leaving and the board keeping Hugh and replacing good players for poor ones.

I remember once a old lady who called radio norfolk when we were all calling for worthless sacking. They asked her a reason to keep him. she said this. "Worthington is a lovely man and he does not deserve to lose his job! " so there we go ! How dare people say sack Hugh :grin:

As we rapidly face a situation where before the last 4 games we will need to win 1 out of 2 until then , and relegation looks a possibility is there really anyone left who wants Hopeless Hugh to stay ?