CEO search continues | Page 6 | Vital Football

CEO search continues

toms - 9/2/2017 10:21

da fuq - 9/2/2017 10:01

toms - 9/2/2017 09:55

Fryatt is the best striker outside the premiership bar none...da fuq says so, so it must be true

Oh do shut up you twonk

Put your light sabre away big boy...just reciting some of your pearls of wisdom....

You give me enough in relation to BD-surely a man of your stature can handle some back?

We hardly ever got to see him play due to his injuries, however on the odd occasion he did play he made the team play better and Britt also

He was never the best striker outside of the premiership however he was a proven player at our level and was getting good reviews in the Prem I did say he would be the best of the signings we made at the time

His injuries robbed us and SP of a decent player

The weight of evidence is on my side Toms the amount of people who could see he was a good signing is on my side

The same as most people who do not want your first love back at our club

LyttleByLyttle - 9/2/2017 13:55

Sniffer Dog - 9/2/2017 13:46

LyttleByLyttle - 9/2/2017 09:34

All these strikers must have Fryatt worried about winning his place back in the team when fit.

Lyttle, Fryatt retired 3 months ago.
Don't you remember?
Woanz ANNOUNCED it on this forum.

WOANZ WHISPERS

FAIL

Luckily I redeemed myself by calling the fact that the Greekz had been running the whole show for months even though nothing was getting out. Obviously as a massive ITK go to guy I have spent months getting all worked up about it as well.

SHAME

fryatt has a great footballing brain. such a pity. Bruce knew what he was doing selling him and hobbs to us.

the jock - 9/2/2017 14:55

fryatt has a great footballing brain. such a pity. Bruce knew what he was doing selling him and hobbs to us.

I've heard similar.

Forget where though :69:

da fuq - 9/2/2017 14:34

Fryatt is the best striker outside the premiership bar none...da fuq says so, so it must be true

Oh do shut up you twonk

Put your light sabre away big boy...just reciting some of your pearls of wisdom....

You give me enough in relation to BD-surely a man of your stature can handle some back?

We hardly ever got to see him play due to his injuries, however on the odd occasion he did play he made the team play better and Britt also

He was never the best striker outside of the premiership however he was a proven player at our level and was getting good reviews in the Prem I did say he would be the best of the signings we made at the time

The weight of evidence is on my side Toms the amount of people who could see he was a good signing is on my side

Nah he was pretty average-never scored a lot of goals.

I normally base my opinions on facts not allegations, conspiracies or hearsay

Ive never been one to follow the crowd Da Fuq-Im sure you gain a lot of comfort from being on the "right side of the fence", a side that has seen us in a consistently worse position than when BD left 4 years after-a laughing stock of a club with injury prone players. Still you console yourself with being on that "right side". Its all good

The fact remains that BD has been the only manager in recent memory that has got us challenging. Another 4 years has gone by-we've done nowt. Reckon one more year managed by BD, with Antonio and Britt would have seen us up. I think we were that close

Has this one run its course?

Keep it civil gents or this one will be thrown in the chiller and a couple of you will be having a weekend break away from the forum

toms - 9/2/2017 15:09

Oh do shut up you twonk

Ive never been one to follow the crowd Da Fuq-Im sure you gain a lot of comfort from being on the "right side of the fence", a side that has seen us in a consistently worse position than when BD left 4 years after-a laughing stock of a club with injury prone players. Still you console yourself with being on that "right side". Its all good

The fact remains that BD has been the only manager in recent memory that has got us challenging. Another 4 years has gone by-we've done nowt. Reckon one more year managed by BD, with Antonio and Britt would have seen us up. I think we were that close

"I normally base my opinions on facts not allegations, conspiracies or hearsay"

Apart from where a certain, vertically challenged, obnoxious, caledonian **** is concerned.

mao tse tung - 9/2/2017 16:27

Oh do shut up you twonk

Apart from where a certain, vertically challenged, obnoxious, caledonian **** is concerned.

The only facts I have to go on are overall results-show me different facts and I'll reassess my opinion. You wont be able to. Please provide documentary evidence of actual wrongdoing. Where are all you ITK's getting your info from? Unless ofcourse you believed without question our illustrious owner as to the course of events which unfolded in January 2013"

Even our great hero Mr Brian Clough beat a few fans along the way and was accused of multiple wrongdoings but I don't see anyone on here laying into him-if you are going to take a principled view, take it widely. Don't base it on whether someone won European cups along the way

Surely a manager should be judged on whether (a) he produces a team capable of challenging at the top of the table (b) he acts lawfully (c) he has the widespread support of this players and staff. Isnt this more important than being a "vertically challenged, obnoxious, caledonian ****"

toms - 9/2/2017 16:42

mao tse tung - 9/2/2017 16:27

Oh do shut up you twonk

The only facts I have to go on are overall results-show me different facts and I'll reassess my opinion. You wont be able to. Please provide documentary evidence of actual wrongdoing. Where are all you ITK's getting your info from? Unless ofcourse you believed without question our illustrious owner as to the course of events which unfolded in January 2013"

Even our great hero Mr Brian Clough beat a few fans along the way and was accused of multiple wrongdoings but I don't see anyone on here laying into him-if you are going to take a principled view, take it widely. Don't base it on whether someone won European cups along the way

Surely a manager should be judged on whether (a) he produces a team capable of challenging at the top of the table (b) he acts lawfully (c) he has the widespread support of this players and staff. Isnt this more important than being a "vertically challenged, obnoxious, caledonian ****"

You cannot seriously be comparing the poison dwarf with BC on any level.

I will tell you the course of events I believe:

Sacked from Motherwell for not doing too well.

Got to two pay offs with Preston and failed twice; on the second occasion he memorably proclaimed that it was "job done" after the first leg only to go and lose at Elland Road in the second leg.

Managed to win a play off final with Derby; the only thing he has won in his entire career.

He currently holds the record for managing the worst performing team in the PL history, despite spending shed loads of their money; the 3m spent on Claude Davis (remind me again who was his agent) must go down as one of his best ever signings.

Got us to two play offs in his first spell; failed twice.

Described avoiding relegation in his first season as his best ever achievement; it probably still is, and will remain so, because I cant see him getting a job anytime soon.

Abject failure in his second spell; went on a marvellous 8 game winless run to take us out of the play off zone into mid table obscurity, recording the biggest loss to our dear neighbours since 1898 on the way.

You see Toms his record is a myth; bigged up out of all proportion by people who do not like facts.

Just because the people who have followed him have fared worse does not make him any better; a failure is a failure.

Now this might come as a bit of a shock but you don't really have to be ITK to be aware of all that; its all in the public domain, including the unflattering remarks Derek Shaw made about Billy when he left Preston that do not make very good reading.

I suppose none of that would be of interest to you though; you would rather demand documented proof that Billy is a crook.

Documented proof that does not exist or he would be behind bars; you must have noticed how difficult it was to get a conviction against Redknapp, (or was it his dog), because these people do not leave paper trails or receipts, do they?

There are plenty of people in the game who know exactly what he is like and that, more than anything, is the reason he cannot find gainful employment; but if you don't want to believe what he is like, its only yourself that you are deceiving .

I'm going to defend Toms for once ( god help me) since he stopped being MRdann

Toms i'm guessing is in his early 30's and has not had the relative success we have seen with FC, Bassett and to a lesser Colin Cold since OBE..so can understand his backing of owd Bill..MK1 was great MK2 was a shit head though

Apollyon - 9/2/2017 15:57

Has this one run its course?

Keep it civil gents or this one will be thrown in the chiller and a couple of you will be having a weekend break away from the forum

What I & the moderation team find even more tiresome than the petty bickering & childish name calling is people such as yourself making these idiotic impersonations of hard working people who donate their free time & energy trying to create a forum. I suggest you heed your own advice & have a weekend off.

Billy mark one may well have been great but his relationship with Doughty ended when Billy put forward seven players he wanted to sign and six were with the same agent

Breakdown of trust

Mao Tse Tung's chronicle of BD's failure is the most accurate I have seen. Left everywhere with an awful taste in the mouth. Obnoxious in the extreme. Want him nowhere near this club ever again. No thank you.