Central League Cup | Vital Football

Central League Cup

Match report from Non League Matters (#6)

Match report from Non League Matters (#6)
I am confused in this report it says Carter Ford got an hatrick not Moylan?
Can somebody clarify this?

I am confused in this report it says Carter Ford got an hatrick not Moylan?
Can somebody clarify this?
I got Moylan's name from a twitter account which appeared on one of my searches.
No idea how reliable the person who named him as the hattrick goal scorer is.

But they did get the other two goalscorers correct.

Well we do have a Carter Ford signed on (which must admit I doubted initially).
I have to say I would be surprised if Moylan was allowed to play in any kind of official match.
But I do agree with the comment in the article about us not giving out any information on these type of matches.

Well we do have a Carter Ford signed on (which must admit I doubted initially).
I have to say I would be surprised if Moylan was allowed to play in any kind of official match.
But I do agree with the comment in the article about us not giving out any information on these type of matches.
I find it really annoying that they put the fixture on Facebook and then never put the result on!

Anyway, eventually I got hold of the details that I wanted and Mansfield had quite a few first team squad players in their starting 11 including John Joe O’Toole who within four minutes had pulled a hamstring and had to be replaced.

Sign him up!

If it was Moylan we'll be kicked out of this competition as well. Two in a day would be some record

I find it really annoying that they put the fixture on Facebook and then never put the result on!

Totally agree too.

The media team clearly have the time to post 20 non-informative posts a day on Twitter, but can't be bothered to report match facts/teams for a game like this.

The factual reporting of just about all games below first team level by the club is appalling. Maybe they just think nobody is interested.

Last edited:
Totally agree too.

The media team clearly have the time to post 20 non-informative posts a day on Twitter, but can't be bothered to report match facts/teams for a game like this.

The factual reporting of just about all games below first tam level by the club is appalling. Maybe they just think nobody is interested.
I do raise this as improvements every time we get a survey to fill in from the club.

I would rather know about Youth and Under 21 games than knowing it was x or y birthday.

Just a few paragraphs with the team and scorers would be more than enough for most.