CCV TO THE PIGS? | Vital Football

CCV TO THE PIGS?

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Allegedly the oinkers are competin wi Ipswich and Swansea to get Carter Vickers on loan,after a good start wi us his form did tail off i think.UTCB

There was always a mistake waitin to happen with him but he's had a yrs more experience so I would expect him to be better than when he was with us big strong lad could do well with the right players beside him to give him guidence

Yes I'd definately want him goin somewhere other than the sty,I'd like to think the blade in him would kick in and prevent him from goin there but TBH I don't think the bug bit him

Wouldn't lose any sleep if CCV ended up at Pigsville

If he performs the way he did his last few appearances for us, then I suspect he could be an asset for us when we play em :cowboy:

I saw him make a fews last season as well on the box. Good lad but League 1 at best I’m afraid...maybe that’s what they’re planning for?

Dint Spurs gi him a new 4year contract? Seems owd Poch rates the lad more than you&58 then Gray.UTCB

I know it was an accident, but I'll never forgive him for putting KF out for the latter part of last season. Wasn't sorry to see him go tbh, even without that incident didn't think he was all that good and made me nervous every time he went near the ball.