CAT SCANS | Vital Football

CAT SCANS

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
Appointment at Wansbeck hospital next week for the scan.
anyone had one and what are they like?
:54:

Nowt to worry about unless your claustrophobic . Lie down on a bench then it slides into a tube (it's a little closed in but nothing bad). You'll feel nothing at all, might hear a bit of clicking and you have to try not to fall asleep and to keep really still. Honestly bob don't worry .

last fecker said the same before he rammed a butcher's choice pork sausage up me arse.feckin eyes popped and i bit the wallpaper off.
thankfully this is for my goosed ankle joint and no entry looks on the cards.
cheers lads.

I had one last year on my knee and nothing happens except some weird noises clanging away, just about to drop off to sleep and it was all over

they wanted to do a mmr scan,but as got screws and a rod insitu and it might heat up.
not worried as i skipped the border away from Durham into Hexham,much better and cleaner hospital.

You mean MRI bob? if so they are right to avoid it as MRI scanners are bloody powerful magnets and would probably pull the screws and rod out of place

Nowt to it Bob - I had one years ago and they take photos of cross sections of your brain. I had mine done abroad and got the all the pictures for it. They make wonderful talking points on the walls. I call them my holiday snaps.

I was just about to reassure you Berb until you mentioned you're ankle.....For ankle scans they have to go in through the arse with a dye inserter...6 inch diameter that fucker too.....though they do have a smaller 8 mm one.

That's for your japs eye though.