Cashmoney from ENIC - Not a joke! | Vital Football

Cashmoney from ENIC - Not a joke!

stupops

Vital 1st Team Regular
Club announcement - Tottenham Hotspur Limited agrees a £150m capital increase | Tottenham Hotspur Tottenham, London: Tottenham Hotspur Limited (the “Club” or “Spurs”) has, today, Tuesday 24 May 2022, agreed a capital increase of up to £150m from majority shareholder, ENIC Sports Inc (“ENIC”), via the issue of convertible A Shares and accompanying warrants. https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...tspur-limited-agrees-a-150m-capital-increase/

Soccer-Spurs get 150 million pounds from owners ENIC to help boost transfer fund

By Christian Radnedge

FILE PHOTO: Football - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal Barclays Premier League - White Hart Lane - 2/10/11 ENIC International Limited Owner Joe Lewis (L) and Tottenham Chairman Daniel Levy in the stands Mandatory Credit: Action Images / Paul Childs Livepic

The rest is here: https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/fo...-from-owners-enic-to-help-boost-transfer-fund

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Stu....made my day and I think it's gonna make our year!

Whatever reason they had for this (and I am sure there is a balance sheet issue driving this) it doesn't matter.

I'm no money man. But if we have already spent 100m on Kulu, Bentacour and Romero I assume this is for another two players? Maybe 3? Plus anything from sales?
Whatever. It seems like jolly good news.

Go easy.
Its still Tottenham.
Remember what happened the last time we spent £150m on players....

That was Levy. This is Paratici and Conte.

No way I am holding back. The revenue streams will allow us to maintain performance at the next level. This is what was missing due to COVID. Hats off the ENIC for this kickstarter to get us back on track.

I am OVER THE MOON.

This is us:

Well I had predicted that would happen this year, but if I'm honest it's a little less than I was led to believe..but, let's not be churlish; it is a welcome investment and augurs extremely well for what our ambitions are this summer...

ONwards and UPwards we go...

Now I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they'll be placing some shares in the very near future, at about triple the price they've just subscribed for...

Happy days.