Carver | Vital Football

Carver

poisoned_monkey

Vital Champions League
Has went mental on the team bus home

Decked Anita
Slapped Sissoko
Ripped his shirt off and challenged all the squad to take him on one on one.

Sacked for gross misconduct

If only he could channel his aggression into tactics and discipline, even the basics are lacking.

Rodney Marsh is saying Carver will be lucky to have job after the 8 defeat in a row , Out of his depth to be in charge of picking team .

PM - 2/5/2015 22:42

Has went mental on the team bus home

Decked Anita
Slapped Sissoko
Ripped his shirt off and challenged all the squad to take him on one on one.

Sacked for gross misconduct

:59:

Did the fucker also turn green

Oh aye - he's completely out of his depth. Whatever is said about him tho - he is still a fan of the club. He is/was one of us. Of course he would take the job if offered. Ashley knows this. When the decision was made to hand him the job, the decision was never made for football reasons. We all know that. If Carver keeps 'em up (thinking he should do) then great - more cash for ashley. If it gets tricky- get McLaren in (note Derby's disastrous run since McLaren has been linked to the job at NUFC and that their season is now over - no play-offs to get in the way); manages 3 games - gets 2 points out of those 3 and keeps them up. McLaren the saviour and, lo behold, sheep back on side. All part of the plan. Ably assisted by the chronicle I may add with their dubious polls. Carver or McLaren? How about NEITHER?

It's ashley's way of putting the fans back in their place. You wanted rid of my mate Pardew? - look what you get if you do. Now shut the fuck up and get back to giving me your money.

It's actually desperately sad DLG - Ashley has played carver like a fish in appealing to his vanity allowing him to unwittingly put himself in the position of stool pigeon - a total patsy. Ashley's laughs at him as, yet again, the fan-base turns in on one of it's own whilst continuing to completely miss the bigger picture.

Nailed it Finn,all the heat on charver,he's doing a grand job in my eyes whilst the real perpetrator in this all sordid affair has all the attention taken off him.The ground needs to be EMPTY next week & the protests need to be stepped up,if we survive relegation expect the same fkn shit again & again.Fatties on the ropes & folk are going for the village idiot.The whole club is rotten to the core cos of one **** only.

Relegation and a few seasons in the championship is what we need. No exposure for shite direct and a 53m drop in TV revenue. The fat **** will cash in initially by selling anybody of value but we'll be left with a poor championship team with no real prospect of promotion. It will also punish the ***** who fill the ground and have been willing accomplices to the destruction of a football club.

vin1892 - 3/5/2015 10:55

Relegation and a few seasons in the championship is what we need. No exposure for shite direct and a 53m drop in TV revenue. The fat **** will cash in initially by selling anybody of value but we'll be left with a poor championship team with no real prospect of promotion. It will also punish the ***** who fill the ground and have been willing accomplices to the destruction of a football club.

I think it'll be a few seasons outside the championship is what we'll get let alone premier league.

Saw this which echoes your feelings Vin

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/05/leicester-performance-dedicated-to-the-newcastle-fans/#sthash.bKj2xKlq.dpuf