Carvalho | Vital Football

Carvalho

Fellas lets not get carried away..the boy had a good first half nd a great second half...but all the players played well today...it was a collective good performance. When all players r doing there part it is much easier for the more talented players to shine...its when rge team is struggling that you need them.
Today the three at the back were rock solid ..the two in the middle of the pitch were a brick wall...Karim ( for many was average) did his bit too nd unlucky not to score a couple...not because he missed sitters but because he was fouled nd because of a wonder save...when Grabban came on , Boro were destroyed nd could have scored a couple against a demoralised defence...

Class! The shot that hit the postage stamp was so unlucky, then the double nutmeg and the vision to pick lolley was top draw. The reason he was more effective was he was given a free roll (he did put a shift in as well) so could get space and pick a pass and carry the ball. Hope he stays but I get the feeling he won't, probably hasn't enjoyed the bench watching the horrible stuff we've been playing.

Best individual performance since Antonio in a few games or McCleary Vs dirty Leeds

I've just creamed my pants looking at his involvement from the highlights. Has no business playing for us.

Love his run and set up for the third goal. The way he takes the Boro defender (Flint?) completely out of the game without even touching the ball was superb.

He also did a superb pass to Cash with the outside of his foot in the first half.

Love his run and set up for the third goal. The way he takes the Boro defender (Flint?) completely out of the game without even touching the ball was superb.

He also did a superb pass to Cash with the outside of his foot in the first half.

The cross to Karim with the outside of his right foot too - when Randolph saved, was sublime.

Carvalho was a class act yesterday - no caveats that Boro were poor - we played well collectively. It's hard for those types of players in the Championship - but, you could see him playing in the Premier League.

CP will like this, but thought Ben O did very well at LWB.

The cross to Karim with the outside of his right foot too - when Randolph saved, was sublime.

Carvalho was a class act yesterday - no caveats that Boro were poor - we played well collectively. It's hard for those types of players in the Championship - but, you could see him playing in the Premier League.

Agree, it was Bosborb's best game in a while. His energy and ball-playing ability suits him to that role.

Only criticism is he should have squared it to Lolley when he had his chance in the second half. He played a great ball to Ansarifard for the pen in the first half though.

Agree, it was Bosborb's best game in a while. His energy and ball-playing ability suits him to that role.

Only criticism is he should have squared it to Lolley when he had his chance in the second half. He played a great ball to Ansarifard for the pen in the first half though.

Agree. Problem is Ben O has been playing practice matches against Pants, who would never have got near a shot low down at ankle level.

I always thought he would be better suited to wing back than full back. Gets him a bit further up the pitch to take advantage of his attacking instincts and gives a bit of protection for his defensive shortcomings.

i think as much the most toothless performance from an away side that i have seen for years as much as we were ok. I thought we were slow and ponderous for a lot of it. Tho im still grumpy, anyone can play when theres fook all to play for n all that.
Cant argue with Carvz being MOTM tho, even his critics like me realise that hes a throw in in this current team and for him to be left out this last month has been absolutely pathetic and didnt make MON look good, just showed what a wasted opportunity we haad this season

I didnt even remember who scored the third as I was so drooling over the pass

i think as much the most toothless performance from an away side that i have seen for years as much as we were ok. I thought we were slow and ponderous for a lot of it. Tho im still grumpy, anyone can play when theres fook all to play for n all that.
Cant argue with Carvz being MOTM tho, even his critics like me realise that hes a throw in in this current team and for him to be left out this last month has been absolutely pathetic and didnt make MON look good, just showed what a wasted opportunity we haad this season
I think you'll be better off sticking to Liverpool chap