Carroll Failed His Medical | Vital Football

Carroll Failed His Medical

CM

Vital Champions League
No idea how true it is but have had a few texts about this and one from a friend that works within the club , nothing yet online about it, medical was 10 am today. Anyone hear anything ?

Nice of you to share a picture from your family album Rza , somehow I don't think folks wanna see your birth like though !

That was a decent comeback for a thick cockney racist. Folk don't want to see you on here either but you still come on

Ha , you live in one of our Colonies , you fail to recognise our Queen as you leader , you support a foreign national side , you support a foreign Club side , you have a foreign girlfriend , you posted a pic of your birth mother , and you still try and slag me off ......Rza@Confused.com

Tiocfaigh Ar La Claude ..their day will come , deluded or what lol...yrs of so called troubles and they are still a COLONY

I also fail to recognise the queen as my leader.

I'd like nothing better than to see her hanged with barbed wire, preferably in front of her distraught family.

Aye medical tomorrow and Ba heading across London too, some strike force for you's next season. If only we could compete with the west hams of this world :(

OldLeazes - 18/6/2013 19:22

I'd like nothing better than to see her hanged with barbed wire, preferably in front of her distraught family.

FFS OL shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh with your traitorous comments , you will upset the subject from the Colonies . Secretly he loves HRM .

just score for 2 100m rolls of barb today,daft feckers were having their bait and had rolls dumped right down the lane lol.
head scratching galore when they went to run it out.

Lol colonies, it's this mentality has cockneys despised the world over. Oh and your arse licking of OL after him disagreeing with you is quite pathetic, but expected at the same time. I bet you weren't shouting that from the rooftops when you were in Dublin. You're not worth my spit cockney

Rza - 18/6/2013 19:48

Lol colonies, it's this mentality has cockneys despised the world over. Oh and your arse licking of OL after him disagreeing with you is quite pathetic, but expected at the same time. I bet you weren't shouting that from the rooftops when you were in Dublin. You're not worth my spit cockney

Which one is you Rza mate ? :14:

BLACKBOB - 18/6/2013 19:42

just score for 2 100m rolls of barb today,daft feckers were having their bait and had rolls dumped right down the lane lol.
head scratching galore when they went to run it out.

I like the cut of your jib lad. I was wondering Bob, do you drink in the club at Blackhill? I was in there the other week and wondered if it was your club like. This coming season let's try and hook up for a couple of pints.

Getting back to the thread title I am lead to believe that Joke in Ear has hijacked the move to bring Carroll back to tyneside.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 18/6/2013 22:34

Carroll has passed his medical and will sign tonight. For West Ham.
Thank fuck for that,didn't want him back here anyway.Will be pissed off like if Ba joins him there.