Carlisle United (h): Score Predictions & Starting XI | Vital Football

Carlisle United (h): Score Predictions & Starting XI

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
A narrow 2-1 for The Imps.

Hopefully either House or Walker will be fit to lead the line, should be a strong bench regardless.

3-0, after taking the lead we keep the momentum going to secure the win, rather than sitting on a slender one goal lead.

2-0 win.

Jensen

Mitchell - O’Connor - Roughan

Sorensen - Bishop - Erhahon - Burroughs

Hackett - House - Mandroiu

Toiled between Bishop and Hamilton, but think this is the game where we might need a bit of creativity/guile from the former. But equally wouldn’t be shocked to see Super Ted arise from the bench.

Depends if Hackett, House and Walker are all out. If they are, a draw.

If the first two are fit, I think we'll win 2-1. We a typically slow after an international break

Depends if Hackett, House and Walker are all out. If they are, a draw.

If the first two are fit, I think we'll win 2-1. We a typically slow after an international break

Yep I agree pretty much with this. If Walker, House and Hackett are all injured it’s going to be hard to impose our attack on them. Not sure we will know beforehand either, MK likes to keep his cards close to his chest.

lots of questions picking the attack if walker/house/reeco/vale are all unavailable:
jensen
mitchell o'c roughan (saving jackson for midweek)
sorensen erhahon hamilton burroughs
bishop mandroiu
makama

bench: wright; jackson; eyoma; brown; smith; gallagher; duffy

so... it's could be a big chance for makama. who else could play central striker with our current playing approach... smith (he's tall enough)?
or do we adapt our playing style?

would be very happy to win 1-0 with that line up.

if donnery wants to stick around - and if things stay this way - he might get a first team call up soonish.
although, no excuses as i notice exeter have a large handful of injuries and are not doing too bad. uti.

Jenson
Mitchell Oconnor Roughan
Sorensen Erhahon Hamilton Burroughs
Mandroiu House Hackett -Fairchild

Bench Wright t j Eyoma Jackson Duffy Bishop Smith Walker
Imps to win 3-1

Well, I'm enjoying pre pre-match drinks in Waddington and Bracebridge Heath tonight with Ty, talking about all sorts, including another website I've just become involved with.