Carl Jenkinson's | Vital Football

Carl Jenkinson's

Mark Antony

Vital Youth Team
Can't say i know a lot about Jenkinson so i reserve judgment , thoughts on this player and what he might bring?

I do feel though Forest still need a decent striker and a stronger Midfield to compete higher up the league.

we need a right back because we didnt plan properly. so we get the first available one that isnt really wanted by others because his record isnt very appealing the last few seasons. wasnt he at blues and coudnt get in the side?

Hard working, he'll charge up and down the flank. Hopefully a modicum more composure than Darikwa...

I don't think he'll blow us away but he'll be solid and strong.

I thought we missed Colback at the weekend and to be honest Osbourne too.

Grabban is starting to frustrate me - he’s capable of far more than he’s offered this year

I thought we missed Colback at the weekend and to be honest Osbourne too.

Grabban is starting to frustrate me - he’s capable of far more than he’s offered this year
I suppose at least some of you are catching on, even if its taken 9 months :)

He is a solid decent RB not a bad player who may have found his level
One cap for England but has been blighted by injuries so the concern is can he play a full season for us

Best signing of the summer for us so far. Solid player at this level.

Absolutely spot on. Excellent business and the type of quality we needed. The concern for me is that I'm unconvinced that we would have signed him if Darikwa wasn't injured. He is a definite improvement on Darikwa and thankfully pushes Cash forward. Plus Richardson can learn from Jenkinson. As said, excellent business.