Caribooo Cup ..... | Vital Football

Caribooo Cup .....

Dilemma! I have 3 Saints ST holding cousins who all want to come up to the game. Do I smuggle them in with the Gills fans or do they smuggle me in the away section? Or do we just meet before the game for a quick pint then shout abuse at each other across the pitch?

Has it been rejigged this year?

I must be going mad but I thought Championship teams and Premier League teams (unless in Europe) only entered the draw in the second round?

The report of the draw does mention that it is now divided between North and South but not that the Championship teams are entering earlier.

If that is a change, how lucky are we to get a side relegated from the Premier League, and at home, without having to beat anyone in the lower leagues to earn the right? :thumbup::thumbup:

Dilemma! I have 3 Saints ST holding cousins who all want to come up to the game. Do I smuggle them in with the Gills fans or do they smuggle me in the away section? Or do we just meet before the game for a quick pint then shout abuse at each other across the pitch?

When I had a similar dilemma I opted to go into the away section so that I could be a good host. The away team lost !
I managed to gloat using only facial expressions !!

I think you know the answer to that question deep down without asking Vambo.

All together now “you’re not famous anymore!!!”

So, Sky Sports have made their selection for live TV coverage of the opening round of this Cup. Two ties chosen:

Burton v Leicester - good, understandable choice.

Wrexham v Wigan - crap, pandering and brown nosing to celebrity choice !

Surely Gills v Southampton was a better, more interesting game. Sign of things to come, I guess !

So, Sky Sports have made their selection for live TV coverage of the opening round of this Cup. Two ties chosen:

Burton v Leicester - good, understandable choice.

Wrexham v Wigan - crap, pandering and brown nosing to celebrity choice !

Surely Gills v Southampton was a better, more interesting game. Sign of things to come, I guess !
Totally agree.

Burton match a good choice.

Wrexham sickeningly predictable. A farce. I'm already hating Wrexham; well, the media's reaction to them, anyway.

Really hope Wigan win so that we don't have to suffer Wrexham being televised again in the 2nd round, no matter who they are against. 🙄