cardiff & brentford away | Page 2 | Vital Football

cardiff & brentford away

Cardiff (away) is on Saturday 13th September ko 3.00 pm.

Of course, We Will Win. :goal:

I will, if I might, support my assertions that we will win against Cardiff and that we will be promoted as Champions together.

It is early to make such predictions but then there are those who have predicted our demise into league 1 on the basis of one lost game.

A palpable weakness to our current game has been our notorious slow start, which cost us an early goals v Blackburn and the match v Wolves. The early sending off probably saved our blushes v Watford.

Despite that, there has been enough in all games to spot a burgeoning team. New players are blending well with the incumbent and the pace of youth has been aided by experience and creative attacking.

Existing players who were regarded as Not Good Enough last season are showing skill and flair. Johnson, Whitaker anyone? We all know Wes can be game changing; this season he is demonstrating it.

We Have Actually Scored Goals! :goal:

The cohesiveness of the team after such a short time is heartening and we will show we can handle aggressive play from those teams who try to overwhelm us before they run out of puff.

Our possession and dominant play will swiftly tire the opposition who will not have the skills to overcome our passing flair.

Of course, there will be random variation. A dodgy referee decision or a critical series of injuries will test our resolve so we will lose some.

Mostly, however, We Will Win.

Often enough to make me look not a complete idiot.

Starting on Saturday and again at Cardiff.

:whistle:

Ordered my ticket for Cardiff away Friday. Looks like my first home game will be late Sept or early October. £30 for Cardiff away. paid a lot less for a few away games in Prem last year. :eek:

Getting a bit pricey these Chumpionship games , Not worth more than £15 IMO . I see Blackpool are still trying to rip us all off

NCFC are charging £30 to watch Birmingham at home. Due to Priority membership my ticket was reduced to £28 but I then had to pay a £1.50 booking fee so no saving really. Hopefully Birmingham will be handing out tickets for nothing by the time they play them on 31st Jan at St Andrews unless we are top of the league by then!!