Carabao Cup QF draw | Vital Football

Carabao Cup QF draw

newzealandtoonfan

Vital Squad Member
Not too bad. Quite uncanny how often it happens that you get the same team in the KO's as the league match just before that.

Carabao Cup quarter-final draw in full
Manchester United vs Charlton
Southampton vs Manchester City
Nottingham Forest vs Wolves
Newcastle vs Leicester
The Carabao Cup quarter-final matches will take place the week beginning January 9.

Leicester were top 3 to avoid for me but 3rd in that.

I thought before draw - don’t want mancs (ideally play each other); if Leicester - make it home. Other 4 - I’d play em anywhere. Got Leicester home. Could have been worse but could have been better.

Did nobody else think that first drawn tie was dodgy? I did. To me, Given picked out Man U and the lass (don’t get me started!! Women!! BUGGER OFF out of our game!!), who is current Man U keeper, had sneaky look in the bowl and grabbed a ball straightaway and swirled them round whilst holding that ball to make it look above board.

All those balls left and got them. Quelle surprise. I shouted “Charlton” before she called ball #1.

Leicester were top 3 to avoid for me but 3rd in that.

I thought before draw - don’t want mancs (ideally play each other); if Leicester - make it home. Other 4 - I’d play em anywhere. Got Leicester home. Could have been worse but could have been better.

Did nobody else think that first drawn tie was dodgy? I did. To me, Given picked out Man U and the lass (don’t get me started!! Women!! BUGGER OFF out of our game!!), who is current Man U keeper, had sneaky look in the bowl and grabbed a ball straightaway and swirled them round whilst holding that ball to make it look above board.

All those balls left and got them. Quelle surprise. I shouted “Charlton” before she called ball #1.

OMG hahaha. Didn't watch the draw live here in NZ.