Car Hire in Spain | Vital Football

Car Hire in Spain

vin1892

Vital 1st Team Regular
14 days cheaper than a roond of drinks in Harry's bar. It's tempting but you know once they've swiped your credit card you're at their mercy,

http://2014.atlaschoice.com/vehicles/?residence=gb&country=522&city=11376&location=19807&return=same&drop-country=0&drop-city=0&drop-location=0&start=1458295200&end=1459591200&age=33&src=tsm&lang=en&carId=23957756&type=1

I got done in Santander last year. Cheap car hire but any scratch bigger than six inches you get charged for. It's the new con in Spain, £21.00 pound for two weeks but a good a swipe of your card for a deposit (up to £800 sometimes) and they'll find a scratch nee bother.

I got done in Santander last year. Cheap car hire but any scratch bigger than six inches you get charged for. It's the new con in Spain, £21.00 pound for two weeks but a good a swipe of your card for a deposit (up to £800 sometimes) and they'll find a scratch nee bother.

Excess is: from EUR 1000.00 - EUR 5000.00 dependant on car groups

I was impressed watching a jeep reverse into a space no bigger than a Fiat Panda... Just pushed it backwards into the next car....Seems to be the norm!

Go by public transport vin, it's cheap enough. I was in Nerja earlier in the year and went to Frigiliana (about 8km) for 1 euro. Every car seems to have some form of minor collision damage. As previous posts, it seems as though it is expected and no one claims. I wonder why?