Car Crash Start For McClaren | Vital Football

Car Crash Start For McClaren

VitalToon

Vital Youth Team
Head coach Steve McClaren has compared Newcastle's start to the 2015-16 season so far as being akin to heading for a car crash and not being able to do anything to stop it....

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/#ixzz3m6pHNcCt

I suppose if you drive a car that is missing a couple of tyres or replace some of the 'worn' parts with poor standard ones, there can only ever be one outcome.

He's always been a safety first manager and boring as fuck. I remember when Boro got to the EUFA cup final it was through shear desperation when McClaren had to throw forwards on just to save the game and luckily it worked out for him. When it mattered in the final they were atrocious and lucky to escape with a 4-0 hiding off Seviilla.

I'm not impressed, so far. His tactics have been as bad as Carvers and worse than Pardews and that's saying something.

vin1892 - 18/9/2015 18:35

He's always been a safety first manager and boring as fuck. I remember when Boro got to the EUFA cup final it was through shear desperation when McClaren had to throw forwards on just to save the game and luckily it worked out for him. When it mattered in the final they were atrocious and lucky to escape with a 4-0 hiding off Seviilla.

That's how I remember him. When I lived up home, the smogs were always on Legends moaning like fuck to Bearrrr-nie about how boring they were.