CAPITALS | Vital Football

CAPITALS

Imo points made quietly are the more telling.

All caps just says it is all caps; the argument is lost in the delivery.

I take FFLs point and will stop it . That was exactly what I was doing . Shouting in desperation for some one to do something about a situation that has gone on too long !

I respect the rule and will not do it, however, can I ask what is the actual problem with someone using capital letters? Is it doing harm or is just a case of an annoyance? Don't bother me personally, some thing like "COME ON CITY!" and and many many more would seem very dull, flat and emotionless saying "come on city." :confused:

Nathan_NCFC - 28/10/2013 11:24

I respect the rule and will not do it, however, can I ask what is the actual problem with someone using capital letters? Is it doing harm or is just a case of an annoyance? Don't bother me personally, some thing like "COME ON CITY!" and and many many more would seem very dull, flat and emotionless saying "come on city." :confused:

Then try "Come On City" .
Annoyance..No..its forum rules.

We have plenty of rules...As you know not much is ever censored..but If I get a moan and groan I inform you guys!

You are all intelligent enough to know where I am coming from...Just not whole loooooooooong sentences in Caps...