can anybody take this anymore ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

can anybody take this anymore ?

sminky - 11/1/2014 20:18

We will, however, need a degree of success to avoid the drop. I don't think buying new players will bring one iota of success. It is to do with motivation and desire. We need a man manger who can instill some belief into the players and maybe give some a kick up the ar*e. None of us knows what goes on at Colney and behind the scenes, but I am not sure passion is a word used much in the team talk. Hughton bores me senseless in his post match interviews so God knows what he does to players during team talks.

How many of our current squad are survivors of the two promotion years under Lambert?

It speaks volumes about our position that Wes wants to leave ( if we are to believe the press).

There is only Wes left from the full L1 season . R Martin played in L1 with us but came on loan first part way through the season. Ruddy joined us in the Championship

Hopeless Hugh has ripped the guts out of my beloved club.
There is always a need for change but as YB said to me a couple of days ago PL changed players without us really noticing but CH does it drastically.

I am now going to 5 of the next 6 league games and as I love my club and will look forward to them when the time arrives mainly because of meeting up with mates and having a beer or 10 but as for the games, they will be hard to stomach if things continue as they are.

BBC MOTD catch up on this morning the guys think the teams in the bottom 6 are the the ones in danger and behind the other clubs in the league.

yellow belly - 12/1/2014 12:52

What a dreadful situation with clown Hugh that I am dreading going to the game next week

Don't know if you're sitting near DG but if you are pop down the front and well have a good moan together (a constructive chat), haven't seen you or northern for a while now come to think of it havnt seen DG for a while either! :bye:

canary58 - 12/1/2014 13:28

yellow belly - 12/1/2014 12:52

What a dreadful situation with clown Hugh that I am dreading going to the game next week

Don't know if you're sitting near DG but if you are pop down the front and well have a good moan together (a constructive chat), haven't seen you or northern for a while now come to think of it havnt seen DG for a while either! :bye:

Think last time we met was League 1 promotion, last home game that season! We will be in the riverend on Saturday. Hopefully catch you again at some point though :yes:

Yep next time I see you then YB it could be when we're in the championship :eek: look forward to seeing you DG but have your half time liquid refreshment first mate! :guiness:

The River End will be rocking on Saturday!!!! Queues for Ladies at half time are ridiculous - may miss second half.

I missed start of second half v fulham as even male toilets were busy. I suppose it must be full of fans shi**ings themselves over the opposition praised by HH :grin:

canary58 - 12/1/2014 18:44

Yep next time I see you then YB it could be when we're in the championship :eek: look forward to seeing you DG but have your half time liquid refreshment first mate! :guiness:

Sorry I meant next time I see you northern' yes didn't realise it was that long ago mate .A lot of vital at this match and haven't met sminky yet. If you're in the river end sminky wear a rose or something like they do in the movies then I'll know who you are!!

Canary 58. I'll wear a Hughton Out badge in the shape of a rose!!!

They should make rosettes like in the old days. I have a few of them.