Cambridge United (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE! | Vital Football

Cambridge United (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
- One nomination each (please make it clear who if you mention more than one player).
- State your reason(s) (this helps for the articles).

It has to be Moylan. Scored two and assisted as well. Boy is on fire.

I have to mention Erhahon though cause this lad barely puts feet wrong. What a player he is. Easily ready to step up which is as pleasing as worrying..

So many to choose from but Erhahon for me.
Won every tackle and played some beautiful passing football.
Combined brilliantly with Mandriou and then Bishop when he came on.

A hard choice, for good reasons after a result and performance of that quality.

Moylan's sensational start continued with two great finishes and a superb assist. He's could eventually earn us a record fee.

Mandroiu now seems to have his best position and exerting a sustained and positive influence on matches.

Roughan, in his best position but with license to come foward, gets better and better.

But Erhahon is the catalyst, driving the high tempo and was flawless tonight. He might be competing with Moylan for that fee.

Retain the majority of this squad, and all the key starters, and if this run doesn't propel the Imps into success in this season's play-offs then next season could see a proper promotion push.

Moylan, Erhahon and Taylor all worthy but Mandy for me. Quality Quarter Back performance picking up the ball deep pinging crossfield passes and clever little sliderule passes between the lines. Showed Controlled aggression alongside Erhahon and Moylan and together looking a great combination carving open the opposition for the second successive match.

Plenty of candidates but Moylan for me. Not just for his two finishes in the first half but that assist for Taylor's second with the run and perfectly paced through ball putting it on a plate for Joe.
Some player we have found here.

Erhahon - as Mark Hone says ”a Rolls Royce of a player”. He completely dominated the midfield with some great interceptions, always being there to help team-mates out and take the pressure of them /provide an out-ball, and set up attacks.
Ably assisted by his team-mates, especially Mandriou 👏

Great to have such a difficult job choosing MotM but I'm going for the midfield steel of Ethan Erhahon - must be worth £1m!!

Erhahon for me. Just looks so comfortable in the middle, directing play. Close too though for Moylan's goal efforts and Mandriou's exquisite passes.

Honourable mentions for Moylan, Mandroiu and Taylor. But the Jivin jury's 12 points go to....... Ethan Erhahon.

Last edited:
I may have just missed the deadline, but I'd say Mandroiu as he was everywhere, including getting stuck in.