Calvin Plummer | Page 3 | Vital Football

Calvin Plummer

Should Calvin Plummer be banned for life?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if some of us are forgetting that it's the close season and also Covid affected, we can't get our teeth into what matters most. Consequently some of us may be putting more than necessary into our posts. And it's probably fair to point out that CP isn't the only poster who currently comes over as being a bit heavy with his phrasing. On a personal level I don't take his comment as seriously as some of you blokes.

The bloke chucks out nasty personal insults on a regular basis. I have in the past called him a twat in a reply to one aimed at me. This is an internet forum and one that i find ammusing so i would not want him banned.

Last edited:
At the end of the day the "Ban or Not to ban" is a decision made by the Administrator or Administrators for any or all comments made by posters, whether its a week, a month or a lifetime ban.
I agree with lots of posters on their particular subject and disagree with others whether it's political points, covid or any other subjects that's raised in this forum.
A line in the sand has to be drawn somewhere, if you cross it then you cannot expect in all honesty Not to be penalised.
Just my uptake on this sorry saga.

I think, for what it's worth, it should return with an apology.

In all honesty, he should probably make the decision himself and not return. His comments were embarrassing and he's put himself even lower than df and that takes some doing.

Just confirmed the straightener will be held in the Morrisons car park, near CPs flat in Clifton. Get there after 6pm to make sure no babylon are around.

If it’s CP involved surely the straightener needs to be in fortnum & masons & also ever so slightly bent rather than straight

Well allegedly it’s always hung slightly to the left in trap two…

To be fair as a cockney he’ll no doubt be shouting “cam on then ya facking mug geretcha oi oi savaloy” whilst waving his arms around & walking backwards

I'm assuming Mao won, anyone know what state CP is in? dead, coma or just battered?

You shouldn’t be calling people stuff from behind a keyboard that you wouldn’t have the balls to say to their faces in person.

That’s my issue with this . I’ve been called stuff by CP in the past , he’s a prick granted and on par with the other half wit fuq face but the Gimp should be allowed to come back on and apologise and move on.

I think he should come back cos I actually find him entertaining. I know some people get sick of seeing the arguments (and I totally understand that) but I find them quite amusing and the arguments would reduce dramatically without CP here.

Come back from a break to find CP on a ban. His comment was beyond the mark, as they often are but I took it as a bad attempt at a funny remark, as my comment intimated at the time.

The thread will be poorer without him. His views on football are often spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.