“Calamity for the infidels.” | Page 12 | Vital Football

“Calamity for the infidels.”

Not what I was getting at actually!

At the risk of sounding prejudice, I will withhold my views on it, but im sure you can work out which angle i was coming from....given the title of the thread.

Ah, got you now. Immigration on a grand scale, with the associated problems it brings. The stats do seem to be conclusive, so not sure it could be considered prejudiced?

Strange that Denmark is a very similar Country, with comparable Laws and immigration, but has a vastly lower rate.

I know there were reports of Birmingham having no go areas for non muslims on US news recently that was laughed off..... however the problems in Sweden are VERY real and its a very worrying trend.

for those sceptical, have a look at the you tube videos of the attacks on police in certain 'ghettos'

I saw bits of it at Uni. Arab men are so disrespectful of women in general, and the Muslim view that they should be covered up is appalling in this day and age. They see Western women as lose and it's their fault for showing too much of themselves.

I can't see it happening, but Muslim women need to fight back.

My friend hates going back home to Iran. She wears what she wants here, and chooses bright colours as a reaction. In Iran she has to cover up. The penalties for disobeying are too severe not to.

covering up is one thing, but not something im ever too concerned about.

we make women cover up their tits and shame them if they dont, so i doubt we can give them any grief about that, just different levels of ridiculousness.

im more concerned about their attitude to women as human beings. they are thought of as less than men and are treated as animals in their holy (man written) scriptures.

Although the real concern is the left's attitude to anyone questioning their attitudes, as its they who cause the issues.
All attitudes and actions should be questioned, but as soon as you are labelled bigotted or racist for questioning, thats when people take advantage - and in recent years we have been unable to question anything islamic for fear of the western media and politics treating you as the criminal for doing so.

This is whats happened in Sweden, they have become so far left wing that they allowed their culture to be over run by a foreign way of living and its gone past the point of return to fight back, it wold lead to a full scale civil war, just to get Sweden back to the way it was 10 years ago.

The speed at which it is happening is frightening.

even more so as most don't see it and those that do cant speak up.

The thing is i don't want to see our troops coming back in coffins and ripping apart the families that have to suffer the pain of war, this is the only reason i wouldn't want our forces over there fighting ISIS but i also believe it is a matter of time before we end up over there to stop them building up militants to plan attacks over here, just thinking it will all sort itself out imho will not happen cos the ba**ads will grow in numbers and stronger killing more innocent lives as they go along there way.

BodyButter - 18/8/2015 08:09

How about the drug gangs in Mexico killing people by the hundred and burying them in mass graves?

How about America where the cops murder black people at a rate of about 1 a day? Shouldn't we be doing something about that?

Thats always the glaring one, there is a war on the USA's door step and they arent doing fuck all about it. This is actually a winnable war for the authorities and it requires out of the box thinking.

Legalize drugs and treat addiction as a real medical condition.

-

Statiscally more white people are shot by cops but this is the problem in America everything is about race. It can't be that a group of humans with authority and killing other humans at an insane rate.

BTW I feel like they wont invade some countries is because a lot of them having nothing for us to take. The US is a warmachine that wants to go to war and when they have a reason they will go. North Korea is a different animal I think China is the barrier to that equation.

ClivetheVillan - 19/8/2015 07:06

The thing is i don't want to see our troops coming back in coffins and ripping apart the families that have to suffer the pain of war, this is the only reason i wouldn't want our forces over there fighting ISIS but i also believe it is a matter of time before we end up over there to stop them building up militants to plan attacks over here, just thinking it will all sort itself out imho will not happen cos the ba**ads will grow in numbers and stronger killing more innocent lives as they go along there way.

ISIS don't have the means or any interest in attacking Britain. Their goal is to unite all Muslim countries into one caliphate, as it was in the time of Muhammad.

Just like the Americans who hark back to the Founding Fathers, they glorify a past which never existed.

Reading the Daily Mail is bad for you.

BodyButter - 19/8/2015 06:11

Now come on. This has got to go into the random quotes section, surely?

Clive, the best thing we can do is help the more moderate parties involved where we can. If you read that last article you can see that the friend of our enemy is not necessarily our enemy. It is just all so much more complicated than a them and us situation.

BodyButter - 19/8/2015 06:11

ClivetheVillan - 19/8/2015 07:06

ISIS don't have the means or any interest in attacking Britain. Their goal is to unite all Muslim countries into one caliphate, as it was in the time of Muhammad.

Just like the Americans who hark back to the Founding Fathers, they glorify a past which never existed.

In the early days of Muhammad, there was no "Muslim Countries", yet the conquests soon sorted that one out. Don't assume that Britain will not/or isn't, a target for Islamization.

Green Tea - 21/8/2015 19:27

Don't assume that Britain will not/or isn't, a target for Islamization.

Ridiculous. Christians and your types haven't managed it, the Catholics failed, most of us are just beyond religion in my humble, it's antiquated and not a chance can they even start to target the majority, we aren't all brainwashable, sorry and all that.

No, nothing like the Crusades at all. If it were, you'd be on your way to Syria right now to fight the Muslims, as would many other devout Christians, instead of bleating about it on here. Lets see how much you really believe in fighting Islam when you have to put yourself in harms way. We'd all certainly like to see it.

Under every stone lies a possible...... well.....

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/girl-lived-london-beheading-pictures-160814145.html#sIMkV4D

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 22/8/2015 08:20

No, nothing like the Crusades at all. If it were, you'd be on your way to Syria right now to fight the Muslims, as would many other devout Christians, instead of bleating about it on here. Lets see how much you really believe in fighting Islam when you have to put yourself in harms way. We'd all certainly like to see it.

Its history repeating itself bar the label "Christian". We still see Muslims spreading their sect using the sword, just as they did at the very start, while the rest of the world sit by until it reaches our doorsteps - which is exactly like the crusades. When enough becomes enough - there will be "crusades" = only this time it wont be Christians.

ok we are not sitting by doing "nothing" - but we sure are not doing enough...But it will change.

It will change, as the situation changes.

I assume you know that ISIS has been pushed back? That they have lost about 10,000 of their estimated 30,000 strong force in the last year?

I spend quite a bit of time with Muslims, and not once have they tried to force their religion on me. I walk down the High Street and half a dozen Christians do.

If we're stuck with one, I'll take the Muslims, thanks.