Burton Albion v Blades Friendly | Vital Football

Burton Albion v Blades Friendly

Nige is a decent bloke and a good manager but his football is geared around survival. Burton is made for him. He could never have achieved what CW has. Smug? Let him enjoy a victory in a meaningless run-out. We've got bigger fish to fry.
I agree abart Cloughie,ya cudda added him bein stubborn as well,but i've alluss said he did far better wi us than Adkins or Weir(not difficult i know) yet seems to get more stick from some of our fanbase.I for one thoroughly enjoyed our cup runs(2 semi finals)and that performance v Hull was the only time i've seen us put in a good performance in a Wembley/play off final game.I dunt like us losin any game but as ya say Pops we've bigger fish to fry and it's gerrin closer t'season starin,we need Hendo to either complete this loan or move on in my view,we are also gerrin desperate for a striker or two.UTPB

I agree abart Cloughie,ya cudda added him bein stubborn as well,but i've alluss said he did far better wi us than Adkins or Weir(not difficult i know) yet seems to get more stick from some of our fanbase.I for one thoroughly enjoyed our cup runs(2 semi finals)and that performance v Hull was the only time i've seen us put in a good performance in a Wembley/play off final game.I dunt like us losin any game but as ya say Pops we've bigger fish to fry and it's gerrin closer t'season starin,we need Hendo to either complete this loan or move on in my view,we are also gerrin desperate for a striker or two.UTPB
i think if chris cant get deals done with maupay and mcburnie this week he has to move on im sure he will have back up targets in mind but we definetly need 2 more strikers to come in maybe 1 of them will have to be a loan signing

i think if chris cant get deals done with maupay and mcburnie this week he has to move on im sure he will have back up targets in mind but we definetly need 2 more strikers to come in maybe 1 of them will have to be a loan signing
Looks like LORD WILDER's movin on if the rumours are true we've agreed a fee wi Bournemouth for Lys Mousette owd boy dunt it. UTPB