Burton Albion (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE! | Vital Football

Burton Albion (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE!

Ethan Hamilton. I admire his tremendous effort. After some games he is literally on his knees with exhaustion and he was giving 100% on Saturday too.

Erhahon for me. Looked to push us forward when he could and that exceptional piece of defending in the first half when he was left on his own to deal with two attackers following our corner swings it his direction

Ethan E for me too.

Agree with Chartist regarding Ethan H he always looks absolutely shattered at the end of the game. Just hope the limping at the end wasn’t an injury.

Hamilton just in front of Erhahon.
Both good players, both grafters but must be banging their heads against a brick wall at the minute.

Although nominations are closed, it would be great to get a few more comments to help form the articles!

Ethan Hamilton for some. He gets better every game, despite the current difficulties within the club he just gives his all. What would be great is if one of the forwards got themselves in a position where they could lay the ball back to him outside the box, so he could use his left peg to its best effect.