Burton Albion (a): Rate The Ref | Vital Football

Burton Albion (a): Rate The Ref

He was poor but to be fair to him all but one of the Burton bookings ( there was some naughty premeditated tackles )whoever was the ref they would have been in the book. You could see he was not up to L1 standard and spoilt the game with some odd decisions. 4

He could have really spoilt this game with some inconsistent decisions, how Burton retained 11 players on the pitch was an example. The one thing in his favour was that he didn’t fall for any of the numerous penalty appeals from our opponents. 4

I can't be bothered to explain why this stupid git needs any other than a friggin zero

I didn't watch the game so not qualified to rate him. Having watched the highlights and seeing him deal with the Mitchell sending off, can I settle for, he has the perfect demeanour and appearance for a clown outfit.

7/10

I think he got all the Burton yellows correct, the first on Mitchell was perhaps harsh, but he was plain daft getting a 2nd not long after.

Late in the game he got a bit silly, but overall we’ve had far worse.

6. So many bookings and you automatically think he was waving them around for nothing but to be fair they were all fair calls with Mitchels first a bit harsh but his 2nd was just plain stupid on his behalf. Their number 7, Powell who was their only decent footballer, should have got a late 2nd yellow too for a late challenge on McGranny. Apart from the numerous bookings he did well to remain calm and not waiver over the penalty claims from Burton as they fell over(dived) in desperation.

7/10

I think he got all the Burton yellows correct, the first on Mitchell was perhaps harsh, but he was plain daft getting a 2nd not long after.

Late in the game he got a bit silly, but overall we’ve had far worse.
Ref I can't take the corner ,this Burton player is encroaching.Take the corner player .I won't take it until the Burton player retreats ,he is gaining an advantage by encroaching.Right your getting booked for not taking the corner and you , Burton player kindly move away you are encoaching .Useless