Burton Albion (A) Highlights | Page 2 | Vital Football

Burton Albion (A) Highlights

It's not often you see a player so consciously and deliberately pick his spot as Fiorini did.
Did you see his body shape before he shot?

I actually think he is better than Morgan Rogers at this point, and I liked him. Fiorini is more dynamic and becoming more effective with every game. I would be trying to get him permanently in January, but we are no longer being used as a dump for unwanted players. Bigger clubs are loaning players to us as much for their own potential benefit as ours.

I actually think he is better than Morgan Rogers at this point, and I liked him. Fiorini is more dynamic and becoming more effective with every game. I would be trying to get him permanently in January, but we are no longer being used as a dump for unwanted players. Bigger clubs are loaning players to us as much for their own potential benefit as ours.

Well it has happened with TJ, but I believe he signed a new 5 year deal with Man City in the summer so I'm really not sure that our pockets are that deep.

I loved that dangerous little dinked pass he played through to Hakeeb where he fired over….very similar to the one for Poole recently which was given offside. I suspect we’ll see more of it

They showed Scully's "miss" on Quest, not sure how it makes there very short highlights and not these