Burton Albion (A) Highlights | Vital Football

Burton Albion (A) Highlights

He was absolutely beaming when he gave Griffiths a hug at full time. Biggest smile I've seen from him
I think the performance and result were a massive release and lift for him. It has been weeks of injuries, disruption and setbacks. Whilst MA has professionally hinted at the issues and dealt with them accordingly, he can't really vent without possibly attracting negative comment from some quarters.

It must be wearisome to constantly turn up at the office day on day and have to deal with yet another problem, so the manner of the victory against that back drop of adversity has to be very satisfying.

The reaction of Sorenson during the last minute scramble was quite telling about the will to win and spirit in the side.

yes I noticed that as well. It clearly meant a lot to the players to come through that with 3 points.

I think the performance and result were a massive release and lift for him. It has been weeks of injuries, disruption and setbacks. Whilst MA has professionally hinted at the issues and dealt with them accordingly, he can't really vent without possibly attracting negative comment from some quarters.

It must be wearisome to constantly turn up at the office day on day and have to deal with yet another problem, so the manner of the victory against that back drop of adversity has to be very satisfying.
Couldn't agree more, he deserves some better luck at some point because the negatives have been relentless almost since Wembley.

Perspective is often missing in some quarters, and some will look at a league position of 17th and immediately believe it isn't good enough. Flip that on its head: Lincoln are three points off the play-offs despite having an injury crisis that has so far lasted for the best part of three months. Add his own cancer diagnosis to the mix, and I can't help thinking that our start to the season has been impressive against some challenging circumstances.