Burnley v Aston Villa Match Thread - Wed 27 Jan - 6pm | Vital Football

Burnley v Aston Villa Match Thread - Wed 27 Jan - 6pm

We know what to expect an 8-0-2 formation and the hoof to the front two who will jump at and into Mings and Konsa, elbow them and look to win free kicks so they can lump them into the box.
Counter that and we win

They're far better and in far greater form than Newcastle, but they still shouldn't be any match for us. Struggled to score against them last time, hopefully we can crack them open this time.

Apologies in advance....Dare I say it....but I think this bloke is probably the best referee out there at the moment....:throw:no fuss, calm, generally pretty good decision making with seemingly no ego...ie everything Mike Dean isn’t!
fully expect them dirty bastards to put some early reducers into Jack / Ollie etc, so i hope he isn't shy with the cards . Really want to beat these carthorses

Don't think this will be as straight forward as some seem to think, Burnley's defence has been solid for a couple of moths now and confidence will be high after winning at Liverpool. Historically its been a bit of a bogey ground for us as well. I'm sure last season was our first win there in about 15-20 attempts.
If we are fully up for it and dont waste scoring chances like in the home fixture then we should come back with the points