BT Sports Refund | Vital Football

BT Sports Refund

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
You might well know by now but just in case:

If you're an existing BT Sport customer, you can get a bill credit for one month of BT Sport.

https://www.bt.com/consumer/edw/sport-support/

And I'm sure you know you can put your Sky Sports on freeze, when sports start again, they just re-start. You can do it online or call.

Sky has done this as well and will not bill until live sports start again. Plus they keep the channels open for the replays etc.

Sky has done this as well and will not bill until live sports start again. Plus they keep the channels open for the replays etc.

Yep I've paused sky sports, but I still seem to be able to watch the channels. That said, I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't pause it. I've spent the savings in the LCFC flash sale which has some real bargains.

Yep I've paused sky sports, but I still seem to be able to watch the channels. That said, I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't pause it. I've spent the savings in the LCFC flash sale which has some real bargains.
Have they got any of those Dorrian masks or decent quality imps mankinis...............got 2 weeks booked in Skeggy for AUGUST(can`t afford Ingoldmells this year) and i like to wear my imps gear with pride on the beach during the summer months.
Even my 2 nippers want those imps mankinis but i told them they probably won`t supply them in a smaller size so they will have to stick to the Dazzler masks......times could be hard when this virus clears up,i`m setting a low expectation looking forward.(economic crisis on the horizon)

Last edited:
I paused Sky Sports as well but before I did, I double checked they weren't going to end up adding the paused months on the remainder of your contract but they've said they're not.

I only pay £4 for BT Sport so I've not bothered because I don't want it highlighting at their end what a good deal I'm on. :lol:

Thanks to 'The Fear' as I didn't know this. I only pay £5 per month for my BT Sport anyway, but may as well have the tenner back - which I have now just done.

I get my Sky Sports through a Now TV subscription, which still gives me access to all of their Sports channels. Whilst they haven't frozen/suspended payments, they have recently emailed me and told me I will be only be paying £8.99 per month for the next 6 months for this. So for me the sooner we get a resumption of football (with or without crowds) the better this deal will be, as my next 'full' monthly payment to them won't be due until late October. It all helps............

Thanks to 'The Fear' as I didn't know this. I only pay £5 per month for my BT Sport anyway, but may as well have the tenner back - which I have now just done.

I get my Sky Sports through a Now TV subscription, which still gives me access to all of their Sports channels. Whilst they haven't frozen/suspended payments, they have recently emailed me and told me I will be only be paying £8.99 per month for the next 6 months for this. So for me the sooner we get a resumption of football (with or without crowds) the better this deal will be, as my next 'full' monthly payment to them won't be due until late October. It all helps............
Ditto, never even thought to look.

I never got an email from Now Tv but then I paid upfront for their SkySports' Premier Football season ticket (or whatever it was called) for 10 months. I timed it up to June 1st for the play-offs - so if the season goes into the summer then its another £33 per month.