Bruno | Vital Football

Bruno

Could be a while before he plays though. Still, if it's weeks rather than months then it's a bonus.

God! what a bonus. Miss Saturday I think - that’s a cert and LCSF 1st leg, maybe - but if it’s just a bad sprain, can he not be back quite soon?

God! what a bonus. Miss Saturday I think - that’s a cert and LCSF 1st leg, maybe - but if it’s just a bad sprain, can he not be back quite soon?
It's not so much the injury as the rehab. 90% of the rehab is rest. Plus it takes a while to start running 100% again. Also bad sprains can damage ligaments/tendons which means longer out.

It's not so much the injury as the rehab. 90% of the rehab is rest. Plus it takes a while to start running 100% again. Also bad sprains can damage ligaments/tendons which means longer out.
Aye fair point. I was letting hope cloud my judgment.

He needs to get down to Seaton Sluice beach. A little dip of that ankle in those cool blue idyllic waters will do him a power of good. Especially in January.

Reactions: Rza

He needs to get down to Seaton Sluice beach. A little dip of that ankle in those cool blue idyllic waters will do him a power of good. Especially in January.
Little bit of salty water will do the power of good as you say Finn. I concur, but it's more of a treatment than a cure, Let's hope the lad doesn't come back too soon. We have, in my opinion achieved more than I ever hoped this season. This includes a comment in tonights game Palace v Man U when the commentator said 'Man U have the meanest defence in the league in recent weeks'. I just luv these comments :grinning:

Far cry from the Copacabana