Bristol Rovers (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE! | Vital Football

Bristol Rovers (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
- One nomination each (please make it clear who if you mention more than one player).
- State your reason(s) (this helps form the articles).
- The deadline is 24 hours from whenever the second post is made!

Has to be Taylor. In the right place at the right time. Very busy, great finisher, after a dodgy start in his career with us , closely followed by Jenson, who had his best game in a Lincoln shirt, in my opinion and
fully deserved his 17th clean sheet.

As above Taylor for me. Equally what has been said without Jensens saves it would have been 3-3 at half time. Not much between them

On the basis reportedly scoring goals is the hardest part of the game, I will have have to go with Taylor but Jensen just gets better and better as the season progresses.

I can completely understand why Taylor, O’Connor, Mandroiu and various others would get the vote.

But we could’ve easily conceded 3, if not 4, today. And that’s just in the first half.

So, it’s Jensen for me.

Superb display.

Split between Jensen and Taylor - both vital contributions, but I’m going for JENSEN on the basis that his saves were vital and at a time when Brizzle were building some momentum. Jensen’s saves broke their sprits and allowed the Imps to take the match as they did.

Jensen for me - although we were brilliant in attack, if he hadn't made those saves it would have been a very different game

I'm going Jensen, hard between him and Taylor, but Taylor gets the match ball so Jensen can have man of the match.

While those two out in front on another day Paudie, Mandriou and Makama could easily be in the discussion. Interestingly, quite a turnaround compared to January for all three in different ways.

Joe Taylor - an absolute class act and is beginning to make it look easy. 10/10

Lots of 9’s Jensen & O’Connor magnificent too.