Bristol LDV Freight Rover Johnson's Paint Auto Windscreens Papa John's Trophy Last 4 | Vital Football

Bristol LDV Freight Rover Johnson's Paint Auto Windscreens Papa John's Trophy Last 4

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
After a convincing 4-0 win by Why-comm-be v Seagull kids in front of a massive crowd of 769 the last 4 are now confirmed

Wycombe
Bratf't
Posh
The Mighty

So if we get to Wembley I'd like to see us v The Bantams for the atmosphere. I'd imagine they'd take over 30k and us circa 16k??? The others would probably muster up similar to us.

For a lot of the kids it could be a first trip and as you. Ever k ow when the next one could come I'd hope we'd take a good number.
I went to both ldv finals in Baadiff,I seething Cup as the lower leagues FA Cup. Fingers x'd for a good draw tomorrow night.

For a lot of the kids it could be a first trip and as you. Ever k ow when the next one could come I'd hope we'd take a good number.
I went to both ldv finals in Baadiff,I seething Cup as the lower leagues FA Cup. Fingers x'd for a good draw tomorrow night.
3 appearances in the space of 3 years at The Sheepshagger Dome must be a record?

We had the best of the 100%s by winning more there than anyone else.
Scored 10 Goals, which was more than anyone else too.
Conceded the fastest goal.in.play off history there, nearly beat it too last time out 🤣

L1 result from last night Exeter 2 - 1 Posh. Exeter 17th and Posh 4th in the table prior to this game.

Perhaps drawing Posh especially at home in the LDV semi is a good thing after all. Posh have now lost their last 2 games(1 at home and 1 away). We now doooooo have to play our strongest team available for this one. If Hamilton is picked in the starting line up he had better be in the mood to do them massive damage down that right wing.

UTMP :grinning:

Last edited:
Hamilton?

One trick pony.....
Well I can't disagree with you Bob but he's a favourite little Pony. Problem is, he only does his trickery every 4th game or so. Will this game be the 1 in 4 that he puts his undoubted pace and talent on display? I'd sooner have Hamilton come off the bench but not to replace Dembele unless forced by injury.

UTMP

Last edited: