Bristol City sign Tomlin | Vital Football

Bristol City sign Tomlin

nibbles

Vital Football Hero
The player they got in on loan after we refused to sell them Dack in January has signed for 3M. Can't see Bradley turning up at Ashton Gate any time soon.

nibbles - 5/7/2016 20:33

The player they got in on loan after we refused to sell them Dack in January has signed for 3M. Can't see Bradley turning up at Ashton Gate any time soon.

He's staying with us, and we're going up as champions! :73:

Interesting to see Palace splashing big money and linked with 30m+ transfers. I wonder if their interest has cooled and they are looking at players that can get into the first team now rather than our Bradley who would by no means be a certain starter. If so another year at Priestfield would be great.

Yes Palace seem very busy in the market. There was a rumour on Facebook that Dack wanted to go to Palace but they were no longer interested. I was previously certain he would be off but no so sure now - maybe January he will go?

IF JED can land a decent striker (presumably on loan) we could be in for a much better season than I first thought...

Given the signings of Knott and Martin who are both on record saying that they prefer to play in his role, I think it?s unlikely he won?t go in this window. We would end up incredibly over resourced in that position if he stayed. It might take until the transfer window closes in September, but I think he?ll go.

That said, if he did somehow stay, even until January it would indeed be amazing. I think we all still agree a striker and a backup CB is needed. I think also we are short on fullbacks so if we signed that LB from Cheltenham that would also be good (with Morris able to cover at RB I think).