Brighton v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sat 18th Jan, 3pm | Page 36 | Vital Football

Brighton v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sat 18th Jan, 3pm

Why is it whoever starts in midfield is gash and then whoever replaces them looks like they *must start* the next game but then they're gash and the cycle repeats? Infuriating.
Just says to me they arent hungry enough, dont want it bad enough and I sometimes question their desire to play every week given that they get paid anyway.

It wasn’t quite the victory that Aston Villa fans wanted but in our first year back in the Premier League, especially in light of all the summer upheaval and the fact we are trying to ‘gel’ effectively half a squad, a point away from home shouldn’t be sniffed at and although there wasn’t much to talk about when it came to the first half, there were again positives from the second 45 display.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...game-villa-reaction-i-never-thought-id-cover/

It wasn’t quite the victory that Aston Villa fans wanted but in our first year back in the Premier League, especially in light of all the summer upheaval and the fact we are trying to ‘gel’ effectively half a squad, a point away from home shouldn’t be sniffed at and although there wasn’t much to talk about when it came to the first half, there were again positives from the second 45 display.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...game-villa-reaction-i-never-thought-id-cover/

G word:ban:

Unfortunately for us though I think this could be a high scoring session at the bottom. At the moment there are a group of teams in 16-19th who are all averaging roughly 1 point per game, and there’s always at least one or two who put together a good run at the end so I think we could be looking at potentially 38-40 points for survival. One season a team went down with 42 points so it’s not impossible for it to go that high.

I thought this before xmas. Seemed to be alot of teams near or above 20 points before the mid way point of the season . I agree. I think the points tally required will be above the average this season