Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester City - Saturday 23rd October 2021 - 17:30 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester City - Saturday 23rd October 2021 - 17:30 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Commentary By John Edwards @
17:06
Foden predicts tough game
Phil Foden was the man on pre-match media duties. Here's what he had to say to Sky Sports:
On Brighton:
"It was a difficult game against them last time. We had an early red card. We’ve been working hard in training to work out how stop them. They press high and are very aggressive and direct - it’s going to be a tough game."
On his form:

"I’m really happy, enjoying my football. Playing a bit of a different role this season but I’m still learning it, and I’m enjoying it."

💙
Neil Leigh at the AMEX Stadium:
Wonderful touch here at Brighton.
With the City players warming up wearing Wearing ‘We’re With You Guido’ shirts in support of Guido De Pauw the Belgian City fan who was the victim of an attack in midweek, Brighton sent out their own message of support to Guido themselves on the big screen here at the AMEX.
It was met with a huge ovation from all corners of the ground.
And that message has been echoed by former City boss – and Brighton favourite – Brian Horton who added his own best wishes when interviewed by Brighton’s in house media.
Just great to see and hear.

Paul Dickov on Brighton
"I’ve been impressed with them over the last few seasons. It looks like it’s all coming together for them. Potter has been amazing since he’s been there. It’s going to be a tough test today. It looks like they’re going to match City up, but that’s a dangerous game to play."

3ceb07d3-7905-4eb4-b9f1-b9e3a38226c1

💙
Neil Leigh at the AMEX Stadium:
Wonderful touch here at Brighton.
With the City players warming up wearing Wearing ‘We’re With You Guido’ shirts in support of Guido De Pauw the Belgian City fan who was the victim of an attack in midweek, Brighton sent out their own message of support to Guido themselves on the big screen here at the AMEX.
It was met with a huge ovation from all corners of the ground.
And that message has been echoed by former City boss – and Brighton favourite – Brian Horton who added his own best wishes when interviewed by Brighton’s in house media.
Just great to see and hear.
Class.:clap:(y)

Just to prove the Brighton supporters are MORONS, they boo Jack Grealish.

WTF is wrong with these w*****rs?