Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester City - 3pm GMT Sunday 12th May 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester City - 3pm GMT Sunday 12th May 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

Good afternoon, Planet Blue!
Unavoidably I will be boarding the train to work in Brussels as the first whistle blows this afternoon! Its gonna be VERY weird but I will be checking in with you/ following the game on GMR via City App when I can.
Supremely confident.

Aw nuts JB. What a bummer. Have a good shift and keep sending the good vibes!

I notice that the narrative is painting th dippers as underdogs. For the first time today I actually heard mention that City could be the first team to retain the title for a decade and could potentially secure the second part of an historic domestic treble (quadruple) or at least a second league & cup double for Pep in two seasons. Where has that story been?

Aw nuts JB. What a bummer. Have a good shift and keep sending the good vibes!

I notice that the narrative is painting th dippers as underdogs. For the first time today I actually heard mention that City could be the first team to retain the title for a decade and could potentially secure the second part of an historic domestic treble (quadruple) or at least a second league & cup double for Pep in two seasons. Where has that story been?

in the cupboard that was marked 'not to be opened unless absolutely necessary'

Klipppity did his best to play to the same narrative about Liverpool being 'outsiders' for the title with a reference to the 'miracles' of the past week. He was at pains to point that Sunday was still part of the current week.

No mention of the dippers letting a seven point lead slip....

You could cut the Premier League title race 'cake' any way you wanted - "City on verge of consecutive titles" or "Top two battle yo the very end" but BBC headline gives the game away.......

"Premier League title race: Liverpool look to make history and overhaul Man City"

Cone on City!!

Commentary By Neil Leigh @@ManCity
13:49
Golden vision...
Sergio Aguero's tally of 31 goals in all competitions leaves him two shy of matching his highest total for City in a single season, set in 2016-17.
Be the perfect day for Kun grab a couple more... especially as he is currently also two behind in the race for the Golden Boot!

I think this tweet sums up how most City fans are feeling......

"Dear @ManCity
, please put away Brighton early today so I don’t have to be nervous for an hour and a half. Maybe like 4-5 goals in the first 30? Thanks. Much appreciated. #CmonCity"

By the way, I wonder where the trophy is. Will it be on a helicopter somewhere? If so, I'll bet the FA have it on an airfield on Miseryside.