Brighton & Hove Albion v Aston Villa Sunday 5th May 14.00 hrs K.O | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brighton & Hove Albion v Aston Villa Sunday 5th May 14.00 hrs K.O

It’s a hugely important game, but who would’ve thought we would be in this position when spurs played us off the pitch a few weeks ago? I thought the winner of that game got fourth, how wrong I was. That’s why we should all show a bit of love for Ange on the forum, he’s a breath of fresh air for the league and is doing his best to keep spurs where they belong in the league.

Spurs will - at very most - get 10 points from their last 4 games, and I’m being generous. In that scenario, we need just one more win.

We need to fully concentrate on our games and our results, but the pressure is on Spurs to keep the W’s. Keep the scoreboard ticking over, go out to win but even if it’s just the 1 point tomorrow then the pressure racks up on spurs even more.

If we do have a bad day at the office tomorrow as the league throws up strange results at the start and end of the season, we need to clear our heads as Liverpool are very beatable.

Here's a thought that I don't know my own answer to.

We need to win big in Greece on Thursday.

We don't have to win this one. It would be great to win it and for Liverpool to beat Spurs. Then we have the season wrapped up but 3 more points will be more than enough and it's likely that we already have enough points to claim 4th.

Would you rest some of our first team players for this one, given that we need the big win in Greece more than we need this one?

We don't have to win this one. It would be great to win it and for Liverpool to beat Spurs. Then we have the season wrapped up but 3 more points will be more than enough and it's likely that we already have enough points to claim 4th.

Would you rest some of our first team players for this one, given that we need the big win in Greece more than we need this one?
I am of the opinion that a good result tomorrow, and a Spurs team dropping points, will see us go into Thursday mentally in a much better frame of mind, so no. Not a weakened side for me.

No, and more importantly neither will Unai.

Don’t think there’s much of a choice with the availability within the squad. Ultimately, who comes in. The bench was packed with kids on Thursday.

Unai prioritises the PL, so we’ll go as strong as possible.

Given my head a wobble and got my mojo back for tomorrow with a little help from Small Heath.

I am now officially BANG UP for tomorrow.

COME ON YOU LIONS

:utv: :utv: :utv: :utv: :utv: :utv: :utv: :utv: :utv: :utv:
I have had an unusual couple of down days since Thursday. I'm nearly raring to go again. I will be ready by tomorrow. It must be tough getting " up " for the players 50 odd times a season?