Brighton 19:30 Tottenham Thursday 28 th MATCH THREAD | Page 14 | Vital Football

Brighton 19:30 Tottenham Thursday 28 th MATCH THREAD

Easy to manage Celtic and Kamakaze FC.
Welcome to the big league Ange.
If he says 'This is who we are/how we play/snorts it is what what it is amd the start of a process....I'll be worried.
I'm worried he needs an endless pots of cash to play his way against proper teams.

Although to be fair today has been a shitshow all round.

We throw the first half but claw a draw in the 2nd ... just aint good enough ... i said it would be a banana game but proves to Levy that Ange aint gonna get very far with these fringe players. We came clearly thinking, like against Wolves and Wet Spam, that we would just walk the win home. MOTM for me was Ange for not topping himself.

Veliz
Easy to manage Celtic and Kamakaze FC.
Welcome to the big league Ange.
If he says 'This is who we are/how we play/snorts it is what what it is amd the start of a process....I'll be worried.
I'm worried he needs an endless pots of cash to play his way against proper teams.

Although to be fair today has been a shitshow all round.
i don't think he needs a pot of cash, but I think his one way of playing won't achieve much outside top 4

We conceded two stupid penalties we wasted a ton of chances to be honest and Ritchie on another day could have . should have had a couple as well and we also had a hat full of chances when 4-0 4-1 4-2 down....we could funnily enough have got a point or won it......so move on and stop moaning...a few players back and more discipline is all we need....we are still 5th FFS ..get real we would have taken a 5th by xmas at the start of the season.....I am not down I am sure we will get it right. add a few more players as well in January get our major players (our Spine back) .....and dont forget of course the ref not giving us free kicks again or Dunk a RED!

I’m really surprised by the comments against Ange! The result is due to us missing our entire CB partnership & our main creative force in Maddison, whilst also missing either of Biss or Bents. Any single team in the league would struggle without those types of players. They’re first team players.

What this game absolutely proves without doubt is that the following players need to be sold whilst they hold any form of value:

Gil - He carries the ball well but has zero end product. He can’t cross, his passing is usually off & his shooting lacks conviction & power.

Lo Celso - The guy offers the odd glimpse of amazing skill & then vanishes. He’s either injured for us (typically not for Argentina) or offers nothing in matches. He’d be great in La Liga but not a physically demanding league.

Richi - The guy doesn’t know the off side rule! He rarely hits the target also. I’d rather persist with Donley, Veliz & Lankshear than Richi.

PEH - He stifles our play so much by being totally static. I watched him today stand still next to players, offer no out ball for our defenders.

That could get us £90-100m! We could then bring in another CB & CM to replace them.

Team selection and game management set the scene imo...we could have gone =3rd. Son was an embarrassment and Ange should have subbed him off instead of Richie. Pleased for veliz.....so fecked off right now. But I'll get over it in a decade or two..

Vicario - immense
Porro - headless chicken
Royal - useless
Davies - barely switched on all night
Udogie - well off the pace until the last 10 mins
Hojbjerg - the usual (which isn't a good thing)
Kulu - miles off of his usual standards
Johnson - seems surprised to be on a football pitch
Son - pathetic
Richarlison - tries but isnt good enough
Lo Celso - mentally too slow. Hence why he was needing to lunge for the penalty
Gil - hustles but with little output