Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 406 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

So you know exactly what he has been doing behind the scenes do you??? Please enlighten us all........

Haha! If Johnson had done anything remotely worthwhile this week, we both know he'd have been falling over himself to tell us all about it.

........It’s eating away at you Moonay, it can’t be healthy. Conservatives are in place for at least the next 5 years. This hate will kill you.

First ever sacking of a SpAd by the PM's own SpAd, and not the Government Minister.
First ever resignation of a Government Minister for not being able to select their own staff.
First ever resignation of a senior Civil Servant who then immediately calls his Minister a liar, and states he's going to sue for constructive dismissal.

There'll be far more to come yet. If they were remotely competent, I'd be fine. I've voted Tory in the past. This lot though aren't fit to lace the boots of some previous Ministers - Tory and Labour.

I see Johnson's girlfriend is pregnant.

Isn't it amazing that we don't know how many children our PM currently has.

i
Haha! If Johnson had done anything remotely worthwhile this week, we both know he'd have been falling over himself to tell us all about it.

So i’ll take that as a no. Maybe he’s been looking after his pregnant partner and doesn't feel the need to give us all a blow by blow account of his daily activity.

There'll be far more to come yet. I

And i’m sure you’ll revel in every minute of it and hope for the worst. As I said, it can’t be good for you.

Considering all the stick you've given Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, etc and the names you've called them, and those who support them, I'm puzzled why you think I'm any different to to.

You revelled in their demise. I'm looking forward to that day in the sun.
😉

I see Johnson's girlfriend is pregnant.

Isn't it amazing that we don't know how many children our PM currently has.

Has it occurred to you he is protecting his child from media intrusion into their lives and vile social media abuse? You only need to check twitter for the reaction to this news his partner is pregnant.

Considering all the stick you've given Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, etc and the names you've called them, and those who support them, I'm puzzled why you think I'm any different to to.

You revelled in their demise. I'm looking forward to that day in the sun.
😉

And I recall you complaining about that stick. So am I’m curious why you would not want the government and thus the country to prosper and instead effectively wish it ill?

Has it occurred to you he is protecting his child from media intrusion into their lives and vile social media abuse? You only need to check twitter for the reaction to this news his partner is pregnant.
???
I wasn't referring to this one. I meant those he already has. What's that got to do with privacy? It's to do with affairs and hiding stuff up.

And I recall you complaining about that stick. So am I’m curious why you would not want the government and thus the country to prosper and instead effectively wish it ill?

I've said before, I want it to prosper. I just have no confidence in this shower making it do so.

By the way ..... feel free to complain about my stick for Johnson too........ though I probably won't stop .......just like you didn't.
👀

???
I wasn't referring to this one. I meant those he already has. What's that got to do with privacy? It's to do with affairs and hiding stuff up.

I know you were referring to his others. The privacy is for his children. What has the fact how many children his has got to do with affairs and hiding stuff???

I've said before, I want it to prosper. I just have no confidence in this shower making it do so.

By the way ..... feel free to complain about my stick for Johnson too........ though I probably won't stop .......just like you didn't.
👀

So you want it to prosper, but are looking forward to a day in the sun revelling in its misfortune?

Contradiction, hypocrisy - its bloody rife on here!

I know you were referring to his others. The privacy is for his children. What has the fact how many children his has got to do with affairs and hiding stuff???
You said "child", not children, and then mentioned the pregnant girlfriend. It wasn't clear you understood.

If you don't find it strange that the PM won't simply state how many kids he's got, then fine. I do.

So you want it to prosper, but are looking forward to a day in the sun revelling in its misfortune?

Contradiction, hypocrisy - its bloody rife on here!
No contradiction. Two alternative scenarios. That's all.

By the way.....stop playing with words. You do it far too often. I'll revel at Johnson's misfortune.......not the country's.

You said "child", not children, and then mentioned the pregnant girlfriend. It wasn't clear you understood.

If you don't find it strange that the PM won't simply state how many kids he's got, then fine. I do.

Predictive text - in the same sentence I said their and was clearly taking about children plural. Point about his now pregnant partner was reinforcing why.

No I don’t find it strange at all in this day and age - he’s protecting his children and respect him for that. I couldn’t give a toss how many children he, or any other politician has to be honest.

I know you understand that this is obviously not merely about children, .......who knows what that Russian report might contain.👀

Oh, and no, they're not linked. Johnson could screw up in so many ways that aren't necessarily economically related.

I know you understand that this is obviously not merely about children, .......who knows what that Russian report might contain.👀

Oh, and no, they're not linked. Johnson could screw up in so many ways that aren't necessarily economically related.

So it’s just the economy you’re worried about? You’re not arsed about anything else as long as that’s ok???

Your specific point was about how many children he has - what has that got to do with anything else or his ability to run the country? He’s not ‘hiding’ his kids, he’s just not speaking about them to protect them. Who knows what is in the Russia report, but I’m sure it’ll have nothing to do with his dependants.

So it’s just the economy you’re worried about? You’re not arsed about anything else as long as that’s ok???

Yet again ............. saying things that I didn't. You really must stop the habit.

.....Your specific point was about how many children he has - what has that got to do with anything else or his ability to run the country? He’s not ‘hiding’ his kids, he’s just not speaking about them to protect them. Who knows what is in the Russia report, but I’m sure it’ll have nothing to do with his dependants.

It was about children ......through affairs. It doesn't reflect on his ability, though it does (maybe) say something about his character ........ dependent on when he had those children, and his personal circumstances at the time.

As for the Russia report .......... MPs leaving themselves open to blackmail is always something to give MI5 cause for concern

PS. Well done to us both on the correct circumstantial spelling of dependants/dependent.
;)

et again ............. saying things that I didn't. You really must stop the habit.

I asked for clarification of your point- there were question marks. Nice try at deflection though!

It was about children ......through affairs. It doesn't reflect on his ability, though it does (maybe) say something about his character ........ dependent on when he had those children, and his personal circumstances at the time.

As for the Russia report .......... MPs leaving themselves open to blackmail is always something to give MI5 cause for concern

PS. Well done to us both on the correct circumstantial spelling of dependants/dependent.
;)

We’ve been through this previously. We live in an age in which affairs are acceptable. Not to me personally, but I try not to judge to be honest. Unless he’s been banging some Russian spy or member of his cabinet it doesn’t really bother or interest me. That said if the Russia report comes back to say he’s been shagging Mrs Merkel then i’ll take it all back 😳