Brewster | Vital Football

Brewster

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
lazy good for nothing gangster wanna be ,look at me blood clot gi mi da ball blood. work ya idle fuckin idiot. what a fucking waste o money

His attitude seems OK to me.

20+ goals next season if he stays. Which I think he will because no one will even give us £15m for him after we've made him look shit.

His attitude seems OK to me.

20+ goals next season if he stays. Which I think he will because no one will even give us £15m for him after we've made him look shit.
i watched him close tonight made a bout 3 sprints all night pal,was just pottering about and didnt get out of breath once and didnt even sweat ,it pissed it down all neight and he looked dry lol. his attitude to graft hard work and balls is lacking.

Don't think it will be 20+ next season if we continue to serve up this dross.
I see no reason to think that we are going to do well next season in the Championship.

He never gets a decent pass, cant blame him for that, the fact our coaching staff don't know how to use him is a sad indictment on them more than the player himself.

Don't think it will be 20+ next season if we continue to serve up this dross.
I see no reason to think that we are going to do well next season in the Championship.

I can see both mcburnie and brewster getting 20 each WITH the right service. The ability of our coaching staff and Sunday league scouts are a concern mind you. Their ability to spot a player seems to be lacking.

I can see both mcburnie and brewster getting 20 each WITH the right service. The ability of our coaching staff and Sunday league scouts are a concern mind you. Their ability to spot a player seems to be lacking.
I hope you are right.
But that presupposes that our recruitment for next season is better than the last two.
There is no reason to think that will be the case.

Wilder and his 'pals' will be more in their element recruitment wise in the Championship.

Whether we just let them have another crack at it, I don't know.

Wilder and his 'pals' will be more in their element recruitment wise in the Championship.

Whether we just let them have another crack at it, I don't know.
Which is great if we want to remain a Championship side.
If this season continues in the way it has gone so far I would imagine any manager will be so worn out, somewhat lost, battered and bruised, etc that they might not be up to the challenge.

With the right service, you hit the nail on the head. Our midfield is as bad as I can ever remember and our set piece delivery is just as bad. We never seem to be able to clear the first man. I woke up this morning feeling very negative about next season let alone this one.