Brewster | Page 4 | Vital Football

Brewster

What we've done is to let McGoldrick and Billy start to go downhill fast before replacing them. Diamond in the rough is Brewster. He's just a kid at 20. . McBurnie, 24...Burke, 23. What we didn't do was to buy the steady 15 goal a year guy 27, 28. The best is yet to come with these lads, if only we can wait that long.
I don't see where Billy's gone downhill fast or otherwise Pops,he was never a Premier League regular scorer,same with Didsy.UTMPB

I don't see where Billy's gone downhill fast or otherwise Pops,he was never a Premier League regular scorer,same with Didsy.UTMPB
That’s cos didzy had never played in the prem until he did with us and billy only made 2 appearances for Southampton before playing there for us

The club have to give them both time, Ramsdadale contracted till 2024 and Brewster till 2025, the club has a invested, for us a serious wedge of money, on the recommendation of Wilder. The board won't be wanting that investment to deteriorate, it's up to Wilder and his coaching staff to get that potential out of these players. The team is a shadow of the team that turned up last year, some of the senior players haven't replicated what they did last year which hasn't helped these individuals. Who takes the blame the player or the team that recommended the board to buy them.
He is one of the top goalies for saves so far this season so are you sure his eyesight is the issue or cold it be the cvoer he doesn't get?

I meant, that coming out of the Championship they were already well in their 30's, and we have recruited some kids, arguably very good kids but still kids to score our goals. WIth Moose, Ollie, Burke and Brewster weve spent, what, £60 million on strikers, and they don't look to have a goal between them. What we needed was a modern day Deane and Agana, in their mid-late 20's, and we'd have probably spent less money. I happen to think that the kids will come good, but not before we have the pain of relegation again.

He is one of the top goalies for saves so far this season so are you sure his eyesight is the issue or cold it be the cvoer he doesn't get?

Chips, I haven't commented on his eyesight, I think that's somebody else's opinion.
If he had an eyesight problem you would think the medical staff for England, Bournemouth never mind our own medical staff would have identified it, non story for me.