Breakfast | Vital Football

Breakfast

Archiepoptart

Vital 1st Team Regular
Three slices of wholemeal toast with, proper Marmite (not the shitty Kiwi stuff!), home made orange marmalade, and quince jelly. Each on different slices obviously because otherwise it would taste like crap.
Accompanied by a pot of Typhoo tea purchased at vast expense from The Auckland Pomgolian shop.

Scrambled egg, bacon (that horrible limp stuff you get abroad) and toast with coffee. To be fair, it's in a hotel overlooking the Tower of Pisa so I'll take the rough with the smooth :14:

Nobby_66 - 24/10/2017 21:59

Scrambled egg, bacon (that horrible limp stuff you get abroad) and toast with coffee. To be fair, it's in a hotel overlooking the Tower of Pisa so I'll take the rough with the smooth :14:

The cafe under the tower does a great lean bacon sandwich actually.

I'm on 6-2 shift so it'll probably be a mars bar or something similar, however, just to remind our foreign correspondents of Home I'll be visiting the butchers shop in the Delce Road upon my return (hopefully not shut early) to purchase some steak for tea. I know that was changing the topic slightly but not much A break from the manager stuff for a while. Homemade chips, fried onions, mustard...

Oats, yogurt, peaches, banana, prunes, mixed up last night. It sounds disscusting but once you get used to it, it's OK. Oh and decaf tea.

2 coffees (I need it!) roll and croissant - early start at duesseldorf airport after flight cancelled last night.

Perhaps a slightly less contentious debate than who should be the next gills' manager. Only slightly less contentious.

Oats, yogurt, peaches and banana I can see but prunes as well !!!!!! Needs a government health warning that one.
Wouldn't want to be going to the throne room after you :93:

I don't have prunes everyday, just when needed :17: nearly lost 3st this year, so it works :)

nibbles - 24/10/2017 22:05

Nobby_66 - 24/10/2017 21:59

The cafe under the tower does a great lean bacon sandwich actually.

:1: :59:

Pint of water, granola, glass of OJ - in a rush before heading for the train - which is basically everyday.

I do enjoy taking time when working from home or at the weekend for either some soft boiled eggs, or (lots and lots) of mushrooms cooked in (lots and lots) of butter on toast with scrambled egg though.

Immodium and a glass of water

:93:

Been like this since Sunday evening.

Oh joy :82:

Btw Archie, I'm sorry to say it but Vegemite tastes better than Marmite. I didn't want to believe it, but it is true.

Black pudding, mushrooms and scrambled egg rather than the usual muesli - that's what happens when 'er indoors is not indoors.