Breakfast means Breakfast! | Vital Football

Breakfast means Breakfast!

Soft boiled Breakfast, Hard Breakfast or No Deal?

• Full English (IN-GUR-LUND!!)

• Continental (Bloody immigrants)

• Poached Eggs on toast

• Eggs Benedict

• Porridge

• Granola with fruit and yoghurt

• Toast & Jam

• Cereal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are we talking what we would like to eat every day, or what we actually do?

If it's the former then a full English it is. If it's reality, then I usually have toast and Marmalade.

Are we talking what we would like to eat every day, or what we actually do?

If it's the former then a full English it is. If it's reality, then I usually have toast and Marmalade.

I guess what in an ideal world you'd like to eat most of the time if time, money and effort allowed.

I went for Eggs Benedict. i love it, especially with smoked salmon or fillet steak rather than ham.

But I make it myself once in a blue moon. Try to have it in hotels if its available.

I do love a good full english but if I ate that every day I'd be fat and dead in no time. Plus I think I'd get bored of it rather quickly.

I guess what in an ideal world you'd like to eat most of the time if time, money and effort allowed.

I went for Eggs Benedict. i love it, especially with smoked salmon or fillet steak rather than ham.

But I make it myself once in a blue moon. Try to have it in hotels if its available.

I do love a good full english but if I ate that every day I'd be fat and dead in no time. Plus I think I'd get bored of it rather quickly.

That's why I don't have it, but if there were no downsides, I'd love a full English every day. You can change it up a bit, to give variety.

I think I'd better vote for the toast, though!!!!

Like others have said, I'd eat a full English every day if there were no downsides. It's definitely my favourite but I actually eat toast or cereal. I probably have a full English twice a year and even then it's probably for dinner.

Depends where I'm at training wise, health wise and ... no, that's it!

I do like a good English breakfast every now and then, not regularly though. I guess if I was rich and had a chef I'd have it more because you can do nice healthy ones. I'd not be one for fried bread etc.

Sometimes just protein shake, or protein bar, sometimes eggs but not all the time. Sometimes I do the 16:8 and don't do breakfast at all.

Porridge with blueberries and a dollop of honey is my usual breakfast.A boiled, poached egg or an omelette at the weekend.
On holiday I must admit to going for a full monty. Especially when I go to Ireland. White pudding as well there.
Unhealthy but delicious.

I went with full English as my usual breakfast wasn't on there. On holiday I have full English everyday

At home my breakfast is Greek Fage 0% yogurt with Greek honey, melon or banana and a slice of toast, butter and marmalade with coffee to wash it down.

A full English (or Irish in Ireland) would be my favourite but I would rarely have it, only on special occasions.

Most of the week it's just a piece of toast or bowl of cereal and a mug of tea, but at the weekends I usually have some bacon, eggs etc.

If I could eat whatever I wanted with no negative effects then it would be a full English every day. However as I'd probably be dead if I tried that I normally go for some yogurt with a few blueberries and strawberries.